Black DC City Employee Arrested for Shooting 13-Year-Old Black Criminal

Daily stormer is a well known neo-Nazi website. Do we really need to post links to their faggotry on NES?

And then when Boston Globe or CNN labels gun owners in MA as far-right neo-nazi's, they will use THIS thread as a perfect example. simple search on
"13 year old shot in DC" will bring TONNS of websites, yet, you decided to link to this garbage.

200w.gif

And then when Boston Globe or CNN labels gun owners in MA as far-right neo-nazi's, they will use THIS thread as a perfect example. simple search on
"13 year old shot in DC" will bring TONNS of websites, yet, you decided to link to this garbage.
DS is the only one with pictures.

Just in case you wanted to see what these esteemed gentlemen look like.

The media had broomed this story because it does not fit the narrative.

CNN does not have this on their headlines.

DS is the only one with pictures.

Just in case you wanted to see what these esteemed gentlemen look like.

The media had broomed this story because it does not fit the narrative.

CNN does not have this on their headlines.
You must be retarded: YOU USE A WHITE SUPREMACIST, ANTI-SEMITIC PIECE OF GARBAGE SITE as your source.

Black on black crime takes place every day. There are hundreds of example, yet you just happen to use this specific example and turn it into a topic. Why!? Is it because you want to call out to your neo-Nazi "brothers"?

If you wanted to make this into a point, read normal sources. Even NBC wrote that the man was black. There is no need "see what these gentlemen look like". If one REALLY wanted to show the picture, simple Twitter post with the photo would have bee adequate. That is unless you have ulterior motive.

You must be retarded: YOU USE A WHITE SUPREMACIST, ANTI-SEMITIC PIECE OF GARBAGE SITE as your source.

Black on black crime takes place every day. There are hundreds of example, yet you just happen to use this specific example and turn it into a topic. Why!? Is it because you want to call out to your neo-Nazi "brothers"?

If you wanted to make this into a point, read normal sources. Even NBC wrote that the man was black. There is no need "see what these gentlemen look like". If one REALLY wanted to show the picture, simple Twitter post with the photo would have bee adequate. That is unless you have ulterior motive.
I don’t mean to insult my NES family with this source.

I used this source because they are the only ones covering this story in depth.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Google and even duck duck go do not return Daily Stormer results for "13 year old Karon Blake killed DC" in the first 5 pages. All articles and independent youtube journalists cover the story. A few show pictures of the shooter. ‘I'm Only a Kid,' Karon Blake Cried After Being Shot. DC Employee Charged With 13-Year-Old's Murder

You either regularly frequent that site, regularly frequent a forum where they are considered a credible source, and in either case, think that somehow any people here would be OK with that site. Which speaks volume about your ability to think critically, or it's a thinly veiled attempt to attract like-minded individuals.

Like walking into a boy scout convention wearing a f***ing NAMBLA shirt.

Last edited:

I bet if you linked a story from a far left website the reaction wouldn't have been nearly as strong. It's starting to feel like Cambridge in here.

I bet if you linked a story from a far left website the reaction wouldn't have been nearly as strong. It's starting to feel like Cambridge in here.

we link to far left articles all the time, because we ridicule the stupidity and laugh at the blatant misrepresentation of facts and reality. But in the current times of cancel culture, the last thing we want or need is to associated with "far right" "alt right" buzzwords that land normal good people on watch lists or in the crosshairs of red flag law abusers.

I looked through the first 20 hits on google for "13 year old shot in DC" and not one of them shows a picture of the shooter who turned himself in. WHY do you think that is? Every one of the stories references "DC home owner" who shot Karon Blake. The media is trying to perpetuate a narrative despite the fact that the shooter and the victim are of the same race. Now, again, I gave up after the first 20 hits, but please, show me a link to a story where they show a picture of the shooter. I'll wait.

I looked through the first 20 hits on google for "13 year old shot in DC" and not one of them shows a picture of the shooter who turned himself in. WHY do you think that is? Every one of the stories references "DC home owner" who shot Karon Blake. The media is trying to perpetuate a narrative despite the fact that the shooter and the victim are of the same race. Now, again, I gave up after the first 20 hits, but please, show me a link to a story where they show a picture of the shooter. I'll wait.
Really?! Did you try?

Quote: "Contee said those accusations were false and that the man involved is African American."

Sorry, this story tears at my soul. So much wrong with society. What the hell was a 13 year old doing out at 4am, in a stolen car, trying to steal from another car?

Where the hell were his parents? I'm sorry, but I gave my life to earn the stuff I have, you try to take it, you're taking part of my life. I feel that is worth defending as well.

Sorry, this story tears at my soul. So much wrong with society. What the hell was a 13 year old doing out at 4am, in a stolen car, trying to steal from another car?

Where the hell were his parents? I'm sorry, but I gave my life to earn the stuff I have, you try to take it, you're taking part of my life. I feel that is worth defending as well.
Well said. You echo the feeling of millions of hard working Americans . Well said!

Back
Top Bottom