• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Helicopters over Narragansett no markings not on FlightAware

Apaches don’t have skids. Plenty of aircraft do, though. Lakotas, Cobras, Hueys in the .mil side.
He was only talking about “black” military helicopters. I was confusing Apache/Cobra as far as skids go, But there aren’t many US military helicopters on skids anymore that you’re likely to see around here (not likely to see a Lakota in New England).

Above my pay grade.

Although, yesterday on my Pixel Timers4Me suddenly reverted
from the Palm Pilot alarm sound to a cuckoo clock.
Drove me wild.

I remember this from The Big Mattress, not Stern. It was a Billy West bit from the April Fools day parade.

4 Navy YP (Yard Patrol ships) came through the Cape Cod Canal headed in that direction today. My conspiracy friends were on quite the high today. Air Station Cape Cod's HC144 fix wing is on return from the TFR now as well. 1655430072562.png

Yesterday, and maybe two or three days ago, I saw two dark, likely military helicopters flying in concert over Braintree. I only see this a couple of times a year, so seeing it twice in three or four days is a little unusual, so some type of county, or state, or whatever exercise is afoot.

I was down in Westport today and 4 Blackhawks and a Chinook went by. Can’t tell you the last time I saw a Chinook go by.

Well. They went over juniper hills golf course at around 6pm. Right over us playing golf.

Only one (Blackhawk) left a signature. Not long after a low flying jet came by pretty low.

56922FCD-29EB-4D22-B0EA-FC1ACD37BEA5.png 5488DD68-602D-4921-9533-234A3C95CBFB.png 49F119CC-1B59-4C91-B3B7-FAD3F59DB82B.png E135CBB6-00A4-4742-8731-1B84FF56885C.jpeg

They flew over my house in Lakeville headed south around 7:30. Low and loud
Came over Franklin a little earlier than 730, 1 Chinook and 4 Blackhawks I think. My wife was surprised since she never saw a formation like that.

A pair of choppers flew over Hopedale yesterday afternoon, and one flying low later on in the evening. The single one carrying a decent sized missile. They’re preparing for something.

Area has been hot all week, still never figured out what was going on in that TFR but theres a pair of T38's that just passed through all the way from Langley and you never see those up here.
Did those Afghani pilots that went awol at Otis show back up for training? Biden must want to make sure that his administration is responsible for another terror attack against Americans, why would he be letting in so many terrorists on the southern border.

If they're preparing for unrest after the Roe overturn, what hardware or personnel could they be moving into position? I remember last week driving on 295 North and being stuck in the middle of a small convoy of humvees.

There seems to be a lot of movement that we normally do not see that's now being seen and oddly enough most of it is happening in broad daylight.

From what I've read, YP ships and T38 planes are both for training, not for "exercises", unless you consider it a "training exercise". :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom