• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Panter Shot In Head As She Goes On Drive By Shooting

geYFdQb.jpg

And for those of us that believe, how can you say HE does not have a sense of humor? Or is it irony?

Just sayin...

Jay

I usually wear MCB. Multi Cam Black. I prefer Kryptec Typhon, though.
aren't you the one that shows "sales" for multi-hundred-dollar tack-tickle pants??? LOL

I saw a place advertising $120 Dockers the other day. They're $70 at Kohls and there is almost always a sale. At $70 they seem expensive for the low quality.

aren't you the one that shows "sales" for multi-hundred-dollar tack-tickle pants??? LOL

I saw a place advertising $120 Dockers the other day. They're $70 at Kohls and there is almost always a sale. At $70 they seem expensive for the low quality.
Yes.

Kitanica is have a Memorial Day sale now.

These are the best pants in the world.

Handmade my master craftsmen in Oakland California.

I love these pants so much I wear them every day.

Now that the weather is warmer, I’m in my Kitanica range shorts.

I have a large collection. Most are still sealed in bags. The reason why is my original pairs won’t wear out.

I am not compensated Kitanica but I have to share my enthusiasm for the company because they are that great.

Yes.

Kitanica is have a Memorial Day sale now.

These are the best pants in the world.

Handmade my master craftsmen in Oakland California.

I love these pants so much I wear them every day.

Now that the weather is warmer, I’m in my Kitanica range shorts.

I have a large collection. Most are still sealed in bags. The reason why is my original pairs won’t wear out.

I am not compensated Kitanica but I have to share my enthusiasm for the company because they are that great.

A little more pricey than my $12 jeans from BJ'S 🤣

Hey, when you're bleeding out from the firefight, you'll be the best dressed tactical guy in the hearse.
Kitanica tactical clothing is so useful and life saving - you will be less likely to get shot.

It has many special survival features that can save your life.

That is why only the most elite Operators wear these.

£20,000 reward is offered for information on who shot BLM activist Sasha Johnson in bid to break 'wall of silence' over killing after case against four suspects collapsed​

• WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES
  • Crimestoppers are offering £20k for information about Sasha Johnson's attacker
  • BLM activist Ms Johnson was shot in the dead at a London house party last year
  • She survived her injuries but has been left needing round the clock care
  • Criminal case against four suspects collapsed in February this year

How did they get guns in England? Media and news say it's impossible to get a gun in England and most Brits can't even be trusted with cooking knives, they have to drop them in a turn in bin.

Back
Top Bottom