• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Black People Need to Break Up With the Second Amendment"

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Black People Need to Break Up With the Second Amendment
As historian Carol Anderson forcefully argues in her book “The Second: Race and Guns in a Fatally Unequal America,” “The Second Amendment is so inherently, structurally flawed, so based on Black exclusion and debasement, that, unlike the other amendments, it can never be a pathway to civil and human rights for 47.5 million African Americans.”

Despite the ways that gun violence disproportionately affects communities that bear the scars of structural inequality, gun rights activists would have you believe that gun control of any kind represents the “real racism.”
At some point, though, we must come to terms with the fact that the firearm has done little to guarantee our freedoms and even less to protect our lives. At some point, we must acknowledge that the prevention of gun violence is one of the most pressing civil rights issues of our time. With so many lives in the balance, I would argue that point is now.

Another _________________ is racist, garbage opinion piece. Is there anything anymore that isn't racist

Nope.....it's used as a lever in every aspect of society.....whether it's applicable or not.

These leftist bullshit artists just like throwing a bunch of words on paper whether those words have anything to do with each other or not. They love to conflate situations and subjects that are as far away from each other as they could possibly be, yet in their convoluted brain they are the same.

Another fuquing scumbag anti-gun bigot, whose theory belies the fact that it is gun control that is racist, and it is gun control that is designed to keep minorities defenseless against the true Demoncratic racist exploiters.
As I'm fond of pointing out, this man was NOT a Republican:
800px-George_C_Wallace.jpg

Nor this one:
Robert_Byrd_official_portrait.jpg

Funny how a right can disproportionately affect people who are living in communities where its by and large legally forbidden for them to practice said right. The real atrocity is that people living in the communities that are suffering the most from crime and violence, are prevented from being able to practice their right to defend their lives.

Don’t be free. Give up your rights and people like us will take care of you. Tell you how to think. Feed you. Turn you into a robot. It’s for your own good.

Asshats!

Don’t be free. Give up your rights and people like us will take care of you. Tell you how to think. Feed you. Turn you into a robot. It’s for your own good.

Asshats!
Like it or not, that's the way that many people think.

Just look at all the shopping services, and meal-prep kits, that are out there.

"Black People Need to Break Up With the Second Amendment"​

No, No, No,

"Black People Need to WAKE UP TO the Second Amendment" and tell leftist commie democrats to go pound sand and stop diminishing their rights.

Another _________________ is racist, garbage opinion piece. Is there anything anymore that isn't racist
Once the climate was declared racist I figure nothing is off limits. Joy Reid said that the war in the Ukraine is racist so all you have to do now is fill in the blank. ___________ is racist. By doing that, you too can be a shit eating liberal.

Another fuquing scumbag anti-gun bigot, whose theory belies the fact that it is gun control that is racist, and it is gun control that is designed to keep minorities defenseless against the true Demoncratic racist exploiters.
Owners class does not care what color their slaves are and what ethnicity they are from.
Slaves must be disarmed, obedient and controlled. Those who are not must be punished.

Judging by their track record of voting for anti-2A democrats, you'd think blacks were overwhelmingly opposed to individual gun rights.
Lets face it, the whole democratic party history is of racist slave owners that wanted to deny blacks rights after the civil war.

How they could turn that around and have black people actually vote for them...EVER......is beyond me.

I don't understand it, and never will........but I guess when you have the media at your side, you truly can spin reality.

Maybe Professor Anderson should spend an afternoon at Boston Gun & Rifle. The majority of our members are folks of color.
And more than a few of our members can tell her that growing up in the Jim Crow south a legally owned shotgun or rifle was the best defense against (Democrat) white racists.

Back
Top Bottom