BLACK POWDER & Handgun PLATE SHOOT

N.E. CHARTERS

Banned
BLACKPOWDER SHOOT

musket%20fire.jpg

Greetings all:

We will be having our first Blackpowder shoot next Sunday.

Date: April 6th.

Time: 12 noon

Place: York county Fish & Game Club Rifle Range

Matches: Combination line/novelty shoot

Cost: $5.00

Trade Blanket Prizes
*** A trade blanket prize match, is all those who participate must bring a prize to put on the gift table of at least a $5.00 value. Does not need to be muzzleloader related. First place gets first choice and so on down the line.

Concessions will be available for purchase out of our concession stand.

Old favorite targets: split the ball, tack drive, tip the ram, snuff the candle, and a few others. A few added paper targets to go along into the mix.

There will also be a handgun plate shoot going on as well as the Skeet Range being open. All well to participate in any of the events mentioned. Event costs vary.

http://www.stickneylodge.com/bylaws.html

Caplock, Flintlock, Matchlock, Screwlock

Anything goes.

Just as long as you stuff the Black Powder in it.

I am bringing my HAWKENS.

Last edited:

Anything goes.

Just as long as you stuff the Black Powder in it.

I am bringing my Hawkens.

Need to find a nice Leather Pocabook to keep the fixins in. Keep checkin the Goodwill Store but cant find a suitable bag.

Any of you Leather Guys have any ideas?

Also looking for Cow Horns or Ram Horn to make a Power Flask. There was a guy from Oklahoma or Texas that set up a table in the Methurn Mall a few years ago selling the nicest powder horns I have ever seen. I did not have $20 to buy one. Wish I could track him down.

Evidently the Old Timers used the horn to drink Beer from?

worship-shofar-blower-talit-756042.jpg

who the Heal is that Astronut?

Is it Accurate? My Rifle can shoot the Barn side off and Owl at thirty Fathoms if its a nice day

no-taxes-no-debt.gif

Hawkens are great, I have a CVA and a TC Hawken. Both shoot excellent @ 100. Gotta think abou what I'll be bringing. Thanks for posting this Capt.!

Boom Stick

Ill bring a brand new Zippo lighter as a Blanket prize. See you there at the YCFG today.

Anybody goona throw in a NES Membershiip as a prize?

rotten eggs

Nutzack:

Did you go to the shoot?

What a Long cold Rainy day. My jacket still stinks like rotten eggs.

Need to make a run up to buy some more Black powder.

Anyone want to do a Group Buy?

http://www.mainepowderhouse.com/

There will be a Black Powder Woods Walk in MAY. Ill be shooting that one also.

Not sure if my boy wants to do that shoot. Shareing my Hawkin with him yesterday took too long and I had to load both his shots and mine as it was the first time he had tried it. Kinda nice that all the shooters were using traditional style. no one brought an inline but they could have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom