Blazer ammo

GunGrey

Banned
in the height of the newest scare i was only able to find a few boxes of blazer so to get me through I had to use it. Thing is that it seemed to group horribly and by horribly i mean shotgun spread groups.

Now skip to present day i was able to pick up some estate .40 handstamped federal, this ammo shot perfectly POA/POI had no problems at all. Anyone else have the same problem? ive used herters steel cased and that seemed to group fine nothing like the blazer.

also was talking to someone today and they mentioned that the bullet is seated so shitty and that what causes the huge spread

i know I wont be buying blazer anymore

Blazer (aluminum) or Blazer Brass? Some guns don't like the aluminum cases, but I believe that's what Glock uses to test-fire at the factory, so some guns don't mind. I've fired the aluminum .40 out of my M&P, no issues and it grouped fine.

If no one wants their Blazer aluminum in 9mm I'll take it all free of charge. My Beretta 92 loves that stuff. [smile]

I've shot both the brass and the steel cases stuff in 9 and .45 and it all shot fine. Range ammo so it wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't anything like your describing. Bad lot maybe?

I've fired blazer brass and the aluminum case just fine out of my SR9c. This Saturday I shot some, grouped fine, functioned fine.

Maybe you got a bad lot which can happen with even the most premier brand of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom