Blowout Deal on .223/5.56mm Ammo!

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
These are some good deals on .223/5.56mm:

PMC X-Tac .223/5.56mm, Green Tip (light armor piercing), 62g
Cost: $8.49 box of 20 rounds (1 box limit for non-members, 2 box limit for members)

Independence .223/5.56mm, 55g
Cost: $8.18 box of 20 rounds (1 box limit for non-members, 2 box limit for members)

In store purchase only (can't hold phone orders). In the future we look forward to removing purchasing limits and providing our customers with the best ammo deals anywhere.

Store Hours:

- Monday - 9am to 9:30pm
- Tuesday - 9am to 9:30pm
- Wednesday - 9am to 6pm
- Thursday - 9am to 9:30pm
- Friday - 9am to 9:30pm
- Saturday - 9am to 9:30pm
- Sunday - 1pm to 5pm

We will be launching a web site shortly with real-time inventory posted online. Once the new site is up you will be able to see all the great deals in the store. We are confident you will find a reason to make the trip.

We are looking forward to be free of these draconian limits.

I look forward to it too. It is an excellent price, but coming from Worcester the deal would be gone by the time I drove all the way there for 1 box of ammo. [laugh]

True, but it the current environment, the choice "1/2 box limit, in stock" vs. "no limit but someone else bought it all before you got here".

Oh I know. Not bashing their policy, just wish we didn't need these limits everywhere.

Thanks for not letting me in after I drove an hour on my way home last night. It was what, 6:13? You have what, 6 people in the front when I was told you were closed... Way to make friends, I told you I was an NES member...

As a member of MFS Im pretty dissapointed that Im limited to 2 boxes. Thats a $250 membership + a 30 minute drive....for 40 rounds. Not at all complaining about price as that is a good one is this market, but knowing that I can only get ONE more box that a non-member is upsetting.

Thanks for not letting me in after I drove an hour on my way home last night. It was what, 6:13? You have what, 6 people in the front when I was told you were closed... Way to make friends, I told you I was an NES member...

Sorry about that. Not sure why that happened but I will growl whoever is responsible. PM me your info and I will make sure you get 2 free boxes of ammo.

It's far from a blow out deal (with an exclamation mark) since it would be for one box and I'd spend half the cost in gas, Hell, even for 2 boxes [rolleyes]

In today's market it unfortunately is [thinking]

- - - Updated - - -

As a member of MFS Im pretty dissapointed that Im limited to 2 boxes. Thats a $250 membership + a 30 minute drive....for 40 rounds. Not at all complaining about price as that is a good one is this market, but knowing that I can only get ONE more box that a non-member is upsetting.

Limits are very unfortunate (we loose money on account of them). However, if we did not have limits you would never be able to get a single round. It would all be sold by the time you got here.

Sorry about that. Not sure why that happened but I will growl whoever is responsible. PM me your info and I will make sure you get 2 free boxes of ammo.

See, that's the sign of a true business looking out for the customer. Seems like a mistake was made, you made the management aware and they will correct it.

In today's market it unfortunately is [thinking]

Limits are very unfortunate (we loose money on account of them). However, if we did not have limits you would never be able to get a single round. It would all be sold by the time you got here.

Every store has limits and it is the way things are. MFS is no different.

Yes, I'm a member of MFS and like their business model and think it is fair to everyone.

I made the 30 min drive there to see they were out of stock. But I was able to pick up some 40 and 45 so it wasn't a huge loss. Feel free to throw a couple boxes of ammo my way tho.

Drive 30 mins. to spend 8 bucks for one box of 20?
Nah, I will pass. Nice place though. Shot there a while back.
Very clean, bright and professional.

Back
Top Bottom