doolz

NES Member
WANT TO SELL - BRAND NEW NIGHTHAWK CUSTOM AGENT 2 1911 - 9MM

***CROSS-LISTED ON OTHER FORUMS***

• Boston, MA

Description
• Nighthawk Custom Agent 2 1911 9mm
Test fired by Hunter Eddings at Nightawk Custom on 1/3/2024
• This was an "impulse" purchase when I received stock notification from Omaha Outdoors. She is unfired (only handled) by me and has been sitting in the safe since taking delivery at the end of February.

Accessories
• Comes with all factory items (Nighthawk Custom pistol case by Savior Equipment, Nighthawk Custom paperwork, "Agent 2" Barrel Bushing Tool, and Nighthawk Custom labeled GunButter lubricant)
• Also comes with an additional 10-Round Nighthawk Custom magazine that I ordered while awaiting delivery (Buyer will get three magazines in total).

Selling Terms
• Not looking for any trades at this time
• Face-to-Face private transfer to any valid LTC holder in Massachusetts
• If outside of Massachusetts, I can do an FFL to FFL transfer
• I work for a local PD and would be more than willing to conduct transaction wherever is most comfortable for the buyer
• Preferred payment method would be Zelle, or cash in hand at time of transaction for Massachusetts buyer
• Zelle or certified check/postal/money order for non-MA buyer. Payment must clear before firearm is shipped

Price
• $4650, Face-to-Face Private Transfer, or,
• $4700, FFL to FFL

Contact Information
• Private message here on forum and I will respond as quickly as I can

Pictures
See Attachments

Statement of Legal Compliance
• I will comply with all Federal and State Laws.
• If the firearm is to be shipped, your FFL must email a copy of their license to my FFL. Once this is received by my FFL, I will begin the process of having them ship the firearm to your FFL.
• For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
• When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Agent 2 a.png
    Agent 2 a.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 166
  • Agent 2 b.png
    Agent 2 b.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 159
  • Agent 2 c.png
    Agent 2 c.png
    2 MB · Views: 154
  • Agent 2 d.png
    Agent 2 d.png