• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boaters--new Evinrude G2: Cool or butt ugly?

Obie1

NES Member
My first thought was that's fugly! It is growing on me though. For $26,000 for a 250, you'd better love the new design.

Like · · Share · 613

images
images

Better

I think they look out of place on a small center console or walk around, yet look wicked pissa on pontoon boats, if your into that sort of thing. I was in Chicago a few weeks ago for a boat show. Those motors were the latest rage on pontoon boats

I think they look out of place on a small center console or walk around, yet look wicked pissa on pontoon boats, if your into that sort of thing. I was in Chicago a few weeks ago for a boat show. Those motors were the latest rage on pontoon boats

That's just because pontoon boats are so damn ugly that they make anything attached to them look better by comparison.

Idk, I think it is kind of cool looking.

This, however, is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
well that 1970 Chrysler is hanging off the back of a 1968 Chris Craft fiberglass v hull my grandfather bought 40+ years ago. Damn, its even longer ago than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom