Bob’s Gun & Archery Shop

Bob’s Gun & Archery Shop
144 Gore Road
Webster, MA 01570
1-508-943-6309

We carry a full line of:

Shotguns • Rifles • Handguns • Muzzle loaders •Ammunition • Archery • Powder • Reloading Components • Tree Stands • Muzzleloader accessories • Clothing • Footwear • Fishing tackle • And More!

Authorized dealer for: LMT,DPMS,BUSHMASTER

We are an authorized dealer for Benelli / Franchi Shotguns
We have a large selection of Over/Under shotguns in central MA.

Platinum dealer for Bowtech Archery

Store Hours
Mon-Tue-Wed-Fri 9am -6pm Thursdays 9am-5pm
Sat 7am-5pm
Sundays Closed

http://www.bobsga.com
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back in stock:

Remington870 Ground force 12 gauge
Mossberg 590A1 MEETS MIL-SPEC REQUIREMENTS
Mini 14's

Attachments

• 590A1.jpg
    590A1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Just arrived Benelli M3 convertible 12 gauge tactical with pistol grip. These are the semi auto/pump shotguns with ghost ring sights.

And also BACK IN STOCK!! DPMS LPK kits

Bob I see you got you order of DPMS kits put aside 10 LPK kits for me and also 1 of the Benelli M3's I will be by Monday. Hey the Sig 229 is awsome thanks for helping me decide, you were right it was the right choice for me.

Hey Bob,

What kind of hand gun ammo do you have? I'm looking for the common calibers and it seems that everywhere you go people are just sold out.

Joe

I have 25 acp,9mm,10mm,38spl,357,357sig,40,45,44mag,460,454casull,44auto mag,500smith. and 22 blazer and 22 wildcat in 500 count

should have 380 and 32acp back in this month

Last edited:
Finally launched the new web site, its 90% done. All guns and inventory are updated daily if not twice a day. Later this week the back buttons on the pages will be working. Please feel free to comment on the site, any input positive or negative would be appreciated.

there will be more inventory added daily

Last edited:
The website is coming along, but all the flash stuff is kinda distracting. And it's hard to navigate from, say, used rifles (which currently produces an error) to to handguns. I keep getting directed back the that annoying bullet-soundy page.

I'm kind of old and cranky. Ease of site navigation is important to me.

The website is coming along, but all the flash stuff is kinda distracting. And it's hard to navigate from, say, used rifles (which currently produces an error) to to handguns. I keep getting directed back the that annoying bullet-soundy page.

I'm kind of old and cranky. Ease of site navigation is important to me.

Agreed. Site is great, but not too easy to naviate for what it's worth. Back brings you back to the main page, then you have to go through the bullet firing page then re-click guns, used guns, pistols etc.
Something is better than nothing, but after 5 minutes I quit?

Based on what's mentioned here, I'd say skip the frills (sounds, flash) for the meat and potatoes (up to date inventory, prices, availability). Keep up the good work, and stay in touch with this group (NES) if you want a pulse of the shooting community.

thanks guys your input it is much appreciated and needed

I realize the back buttons are not working I am working on the navigation of the galleries this week. I hope to have it done by wed, the pages that are showing errors are not completed and will show errors til next week.

again any input or ideas are very much appreciated, its about 90% finished. When I have it updated wed you wont be brought back to the home page you should be able to go to any gallery by selecting it within any of the galleries you are in.

So if you are in used pistols you will just see a links on that page to navigate to to any gallery.

thanks again and keep the comments coming, I built the website for the customer not me so your input is important.

Ok, did an update on the web site today for the galleries. Little more work than I thought it was going to be. you will be able to navigate to all the galleries from inside any gallery. Try it out and let me know what you think

Thanks again for your posts

Bob,

Great job with the website. Navigation is much easier. As an S&W revolver fan, I'll thank you for posting the picture of the left side of the revolver. For many, an important question is whether the revolver is "pre-lock" and it is frustrating when the picture only shows the right side.

I live between you and Worcester. I look forward to visiting your shop.

I hope you can get some bulk pack .22's in, as well as some 870 deer barrels to look at. Also interested in holsters and maybe a 9mm carbine.

Last edited:

You list your new inventory, which is great, but I get the "under construction" sign whenever I try to look for used rifles or used tactical. [sad]

Thanks,

55_g

I know, I am still working on the setting up the galleries. I have been working like crazy here at the shop. I will try to get those galleries up before November.

Back
Top Bottom