Bob’s Gun & Archery Shop

Just got in a used ASNIB Stag Model 5, 6.8 spc with the removable carry handle and 3 mags. This gun has not been fired and is As New only $899!!!!! dont pass this one up if you were looking for a 6.8.
SOLD

Last edited:
Just in!!! Glock 22 2nd generation Brand New Never Fired in Factory Box with 2 High Cap Mags. Only $625.00 (Cash Price $599.00) These are Un-Issued Brand New Glocks

Last edited:
Any "BLACK FRIDAY" specials, Bob?

You really ought to buy a pallet or two of good .22LR, and offer it as a loss leader. Advertise it on here, and you'll draw people from around the state like Four Seasons does.

Folks, I don't really know Bob, nor does he know me. I bought a holster and some ammo there, and he seems nice and knows his stuff, the place is close enough for me, and they have a pretty decent selection.

I'd just rather buy .22 and other ammo from a dealer than from Walmart or whatever.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Wolf Match Target and Match Extra

Back in inventory!!!!
Wolf Match Target and Match Extra rimfire ammo (50/box) made by SK Jagd division of Lapua
Wolf Ammunition is packaging and marketing the very popular SK Jagd German rimfire ammo. Wolf Ammunition is very reasonably priced and most shooters find it works exceptionally well in their match rifles. This ammo can shoot as well as other rimfire match ammo that is twice the price or more.

All Wolf Ammunition features Vihtavouri powder in their loads. VihtaVouri also makes the premium powder that is a favorite in centerfire benchrest competition.

Wolf Match Target has a 40 grain bullet and a muzzle velocity of 1,050 fps. Match Extra has a 40 grain bullet and a muzzle velocity of 1,033 fps.

Thanks for the update, Bob. Do you have any Kel-Tec P3AT's or PF9's, so I can compare side by side with the PK380's?

Remington 1911-R1's are starting to show up and all M&P pistols and MP 15-22 rifles are in stock. Stop by and check them out , we have over 200 handguns in inventory and a large selection of shotguns and rifles.

Last edited:
Any word on the new "E" series SW 1911's? Price and availability on the two tone bobtail commander specifically.

Thanks

Great. I'll give you a call once I decide whether I'm going buy built or do a custom build. Thank you.

Sigs

As of 10/28/2011 the following Sig P238'S are back in inventory Rosewood,Equinox,Rainbow. Also both the 40 and 9mm Smith and Wesson M&P Carry Range Kits are in stock.

for $64 you get a forward assist and Chrome Lined in both Bore and Chamber for long wear and ease of maintenance – fitted with a fixed & pinned Izzy Muzzle Brake for an overall barrel length of just over 16”. Barrel finish is mil. spec. Manganese Phosphate for protection against
corrosion and rust.

for $64 you get a forward assist and Chrome Lined in both Bore and Chamber for long wear and ease of maintenance – fitted with a fixed & pinned Izzy Muzzle Brake for an overall barrel length of just over 16”. Barrel finish is mil. spec. Manganese Phosphate for protection against
corrosion and rust.

Any word on the new Smith and Wesson Governors and if and when you will be stocking them and what price you may have them at.

Back
Top Bottom