• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bobby Brown: Ready to shoot those rednecks

What a wanker:

Hunting for a comeback

Roxbury R&B bad boy Bobby Brown is running with a new crowd these days - hunters. Brown, who spent his summer filming the reality show "Outsider's Inn" with Maureen McCormick and Carnie Wilson in Tennessee, talked about hunting in the sticks at the TV Critics Association's press tour in California last week. "I just made sure I stayed in the back because, you know . . . sometimes . . . when you are going out in the woods with a bunch of - I don't know what to call them . . . rednecks? - usually, you know, the dark one gets shot," he said. "I just stayed back there with my gun ready just in case . . . somebody made a mistake and pointed it my way, I was ready to, you know, do my business."

HMMMMMM.... Seems to me that guy has a rap sheet longer than a phone book. just how is it that we have a felon in possession of a gun here and it's a non issue?

Oh that's right! As long as your famous and doing it for TV, laws just don't apply to you. Right?

HMMMMMM.... Seems to me that guy has a rap sheet longer than a phone book. just how is it that we have a felon in possession of a gun here and it's a non issue?

Oh that's right! As long as your famous and doing it for TV, laws just don't apply to you. Right?

How many movies has Mark Wahlberg been in where he's been using a gun?

Brown was arrested in California on sexual battery charges. Brown was then released on bail pending a July court date. Brown posted bail of more than $2,700 and was released.

Charges of sexual battery against Brown were dropped due to insufficient evidence.

august:
Brown dropped his appeal in his drunken driving case and was to serve a 5-day jail sentence issued last January. His attorney stated, "this is a decision he reached with his family... he wants to put this behind him." In addition to jail, Brown will be fined $500, required to spend 30 days in a drug and alcohol treatment center, undergo random drug testing, perform 100 hours of community service, attend DUI school, do a public service announcement, and his driving license will be suspended for 1 year. Later in the month Brown turned himself in to a Florida jail to begin a 5-day sentence for drunken driving. Brown flew in from New Jersey with his brother and aunt and was immediately taken into

october: An arrest warrant was issued for Brown in Florida when Brown allegedly violated probation by being under the influence of alcohol and marijuana. Correction officials reported that in September when Brown checked in to serve 5-days in jail for drunken driving, Brown had smoked marijuana and was drunk that day.
december:
There was another arrest warrant and another surrender by Brown to police in Florida due to the singer being drunk when he surrendered to police in September. The judge released Brown on $2,500 bail. Brown said afterwards: "I'm making efforts to clean up my record. I'm sorry for the disrespect I caused anybody."
may
Brown was put in a Florida jail for a warrant for violating his probation stemming from a 1996 arrest.

june

Brown continued to stay in jail and was sentenced to 75 days in jail. Brown admitted to the judge: "I have a disease. I am an addict. I am an alcoholic. Hopefully I can get back to what I do best - dancing and singing."

november
Brown was arrested in Atlanta charged with drug and traffic offenses after being pulled over for speeding, and then finding no driver's license and a small bag of marijuana.

An arrest warrant was issued for Brown after he went against orders and left Georgia to perform at the American Music Awards with Ja Rule. Brown later turned himself in and was sentenced to 8 days in jail for drunk driving charges stemming from a 1996 incident (the 8 day sentence was later reduced).

Brown was arrested in Georgia while dining with Whitney. The arrest was for a probation violation.

It was reported that Whitney called the police and had cut lip and bruises on her face. She told police that she had a fight with Bobby, who had left for a flight to California. Brown turned himself into police a few days later and was charged with misdemeanor battery - Whitney was at his side at court.

Brown found himself in violation of his probation and back in jail for at least a week. Violations including not paying fees on time, not submitting to a drug test, and not proving proof he had attended a substance abuse rehabilitation program. The result was the judge ordering Brown to 60 days in jail. Brown was then released early to go to Massachusetts where he was ordered back into jail for 90 days or until he paid $63,000 of child support from a previous relationship resulting in 2 children.

Brown was arrested in Massachusetts for failing to appear at a child support hearing last fall.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black! Doesn't even support his children. Caught with guns and drugs illegally. What a character reference![sad]

What point are you trying to make?

(theres a difference between fake weapons in the movies and loaded weapons in the hands of felons on reality TV shows)

Marky Mark received training with weapons to include live fire in preparation for his recent smash movie in which he played a sniper... what is your point or more importantly, what is the difference?

Lets just call a spade a spade and be honest here.

Bobby Brown would likely not survive any hunting experience with any race were it not for the cameras filming.

Actors filming movies should not be exempt from any laws. It seems to me that any person convicted of a felony or otherwise barred from possessing weapons, like restraining orders should not be able to be in any movie where the handle real firearms.

It would be exciting to watch them howl when their livelihoods are effected.
maybe they would not be so anti gun then?

I went to Wikipedia where I saw this:
As a teenager, Wahlberg participated in several acts of violence and vandalism. He later claimed to have been in trouble 20-25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of thirteen Wahlberg had developed a serious addiction to cocaine and other substances.[6] At fifteen he harassed a group of African American school children on a field trip by throwing rocks (causing injuries) and shouting epithets.[7] When he was sixteen (again using racist language) after robbing a pharmacy under the influence of PCP, Wahlberg knocked a middle aged Vietnamese man unconscious, left another Vietnamese man permanently blinded in one eye, and attacked a security guard.[8][9][4] Wahlberg has said that he has no recollection of the incident because he passed out just before the police caught him.[4] For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged for attempted murder, pled guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days.[8][10] In yet another incident, a 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[11]

Back
Top Bottom