Bob's Gun & Archery Shop Webster, MA

I do not know who Bob is but every time I stop by the shop the only person running the gun counter is some old lady. She doesn't seem to know anything about anything. Any time someone asks her a questions she says "I don't know, I will have to check with so and so". I stopped going because of that.

I've gone back a few times since my initial post and have run into Bob more often than his step mom. I even ended up getting a brand new Marlin 1894CS a couple of months back. I had been looking for one for almost a year.

Stopped in the other day when I was down that way on business. Always a nice selection of long guns and handguns. Lots of Sigs, Ruger and S&W.

Better selection than FS but Bob does have a much bigger space. He has come high quality clothing and boots in addition to all the archery, black powder and fishing stuff.

Bought some 9mm ammo and another mag for my LC9. Cheaper than I could have got it from the Ruger on-line store. Always a good stop when you are in southern worcester county........

Awesome experience again at Bob's today. Called him up looking for a couple guns, he told me he had them in stock, and I went right down. Picked up a 10/22 TakeDown, and a Ruger GP100 357mag 4" Satin Stainless. His price on the 10/22 was the cheapest anywhere, and his cash price on the GP100, was pretty much the cheapest around, maybe besides FS. I saved myself from driving all the way to Woburn though.

Store was slow when I was in there, so we were able to chat, but both transactions were done in about 10 minutes, and was an awesome time like always from Bob. Bought my first gun from him over a year ago, and I keep going back, and I always will. His store is nice and clean and well kept. Plenty of stock on hand. I wanted to buy a Henry Golden Boy .22, but I figured 2 guns was enough for 1 day. [smile]

Thanks again Bob! Great like always! [thumbsup]

Another +1 for Bob's
Very knowledgeable about what he's selling...picked up the Ruger sr1911 (WOW what an incredible gun at $699) [smile][smile]

How do you conceal carry a 1911 through summer? I can't put this one down![laugh]

Anyway I wanted to comment on Bob's integrity. If you are part of the gun community, then you know how hard it is to find sr1911's. Due to supply and demand I've seen prices $750 to $799. Not at Bob's. He is still honoring his price at $699. What a stand up guy! I suppose that is why I am a repeat customer.

Highly recommend you check his shop out.

I stopped in and was able to get some 45 LC I had looked in shops that were closer to me and this was the first place that had it overall a good experience normally i wouldn't have gone this far but i happened to be in the area

I was at bobs yesterday buying a gun and doing a transfer great shop and fast fast service. There were 3 people buying guns before me and I was able to walk in and do a transfer of a gun i was selling to my brother and then buy a handgun in less than 30 min.

Bobs has PPU XM193 5.56 is in stock $8.99 per box of 20. Limit 5 boxes per customer. Just grabbed my 5 boxes. Has plenty left (for now).

Tons of .40 right now, a bit of .22 and they've got a Remington r1 in the case for under $660 if anyone is looking. Plenty of p22's as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Stopped in today for the first time in years as I'm not usually in that area. Great shop, plenty of guns, at good prices, and the service was excellent. Like every one else though the ammo was in short supply.

Once again a great experience here. First off they have loli pops to keep my daughter happy. He always has the ammo I am looking for. Very nice and love buying my firearms from there. He also has a good selection of crossbreeds in stock along with some good accessories. Great shop prices to.

Well... here I was out in Webster looking at a camp ground and what do ya know.... low and behold I stumble across Bob's.... let me just sum it up in one simple sentence... I wish he was closer to me ... excellent prices, service and had a really nice selection of guns, handguns and rifles, including a couple of 308 AR's from WW. Had a bunch of Shields in both 40 and 9!! The new BG380 without the laser and looked like a pretty good supply of ammo and accessories! Bob's is a must stop if in the area..

Well... here I was out in Webster looking at a camp ground and what do ya know.... low and behold I stumble across Bob's.... let me just sum it up in one simple sentence... I wish he was closer to me ... excellent prices, service and had a really nice selection of guns, handguns and rifles, including a couple of 308 AR's from WW. Had a bunch of Shields in both 40 and 9!! The new BG380 without the laser and looked like a pretty good supply of ammo and accessories! Bob's is a must stop if in the area..

Bob is a great guy, always friendly. I love that when you hand him back a handgun, he wipes it down like its jewelry before putting it back in the display.
The place was packed the other week and even his mom was working the gun counter and wiping down the handguns....

Bob is a great guy, always friendly. I love that when you hand him back a handgun, he wipes it down like its jewelry before putting it back in the display.
The place was packed the other week and even his mom was working the gun counter and wiping down the handguns....

Right on... everything you said is exactly the way it went down!! Bob was excellent to talk with, his Mom was wiping them down as quick as I was muckin em up.. I bought a few things just because... but I really wanted to walk out with one of the MP380's...

Bought one firearm at Bob's (9mm Shield) and I can say that in comparison to other local shops he is exactly as the previous posts say. Was a very positive experience.

Back
Top Bottom