Book Recommendations

I just finished "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam" by Robert Spencer. He's the director of Jihad Watch. The book is an eye opener and an easy read.
http://www.amazon.com/Politically-I...qid=1347273903&sr=1-4&keywords=robert+spencer
51XWbeOoL3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

On the lighter side . . .

For something a little more light-hearted . . . which is to say "pee your pants, spew beer through your nose funny"

I Suck at Girls by Justin Halpern.

"No easy Day" just downloaded it the other day and half way through...tough to put down!

I read it in 2 and a half days. Very quick reading. Lone Survivor and American Sniper were good too.

No more SEAL books for me though, they all start out the same, how they made it though BUDS, etc. before they get to the good stuff.

Last edited:
Lest Darkness Fall is a quick read and free download along the lines of Connecticutt Yankee in King Arthur's Court

The Oregon Trail: Sketches of prairie and Rocky Mountain life is a true recount from a guy who travelled the Oregon Trail in the 1800's. Cool accounting of Indians, buffalo hunts, etc. This is also a free download.

Its been a while but Unbroken was a great book about the POW experience in the WWII Pacific theatre.

Reaching the Animal Mind is an absolute must for anybody who wants to be an expert dog trainer.

Just finished reading Colditz The untold story of World War II's Great Escapes. Great read, I couldn't put it down. The prisoners here turned escaping into an art, some of the attempts they made are just amazing.

The colt .45 automatic ,
Not really a story book lol but a good read and a lot of history spread out about the 1911..

The USA top gear is so so. This season there doing more races challenges then car reviews. The havnt had any celebs in the studio and havnt done much lap times with cars. The second season they only had a few guest on and they started using a dig take time bored blah.. It's really only worth watching till the British top gear comes back. Will be longer since there doing Briton got talent etc instead of showing new shows.

Send it!

Well im finishing up 'Seeds of Discontent' (great book btw) and looking for a new recommendation, preferably on the revolutionary war or even the civil war. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom