Boston globe Mill article

I think your looking backwards. The article is about the mill and the dealers itself, not the transactions that were done.

Right, the article is all hand-flappy about there being A VERY BIG NUMBER of FFLs in one place which is SUPER SCARY because REASONS.

I thought the "5,000 transactions a year" was part of the OMG!!!111!ELEVEN from the article. If not, <Emily Litella> Nevermind </Emily Litella>

Yeah but - I was talking about the reporter. Just reading thru her profile and her claimed "accomplishments" - combined with some experience with these leftie types should be enough to give a reasonably good idea of where her head was at when she went down the path of writing this story.
I wouldn't call her a reporter.

A reporter would have listed facts and allow the reader to make a desicion.

The way she wrote a lot of it, it was clearly written to elicit an emotion from the stupid people.

Last edited:
When will they grasp the truth that licensed dealers and gun owners are not the people committing the vast majority of violent crimes?
If anyone is still that naïve to presume they do not know that, I do not know what to think.
You are not dealing with stupid people, nor with uneducated people. They know exactly what the truth is. But it changes nothing in the agenda of the push for only government agents to be allowed to be armed.

How does 5k transactions/year compare to Four Seasons? That’s like three months for them, right? (I don’t know the answer, just that FS sells a huge number of guns)
5000 "firearm" transactions. I believe it says (not going back to read it again).

The key word is "firearm".

While there are 80 dealers, very few are full retail and even fewer are open as many hours as 4seasons.

Also, 4seasons has been around forever, it is out in the open and it is in the perfect spot for traffic.

The ATF doesn't give a shit about state laws and the MSP only gets involved if someone f***s up (which they haven't at the Mill). Chapter 140 Section 123 requires the local PD to do yearly inspections, and all the parameters are spelled out in there. If you're really curious, Google it and read the unpunctuated screed. Your eyes will bleed before you're done.

We had an issue with the inspections at first because the LPD wanted to do them the way they are described in Glidden's book, but Glidden was (and still is) wrong. His inspection checklist is a piece of shit. There are things he included that are not in the law, and some things in the law that he didn't even mention. We were able to work it out with the LPD, and they've been nothing but professional.
It did during the time it was using Healy guidance to deny SBR registrations.

How does 5k transactions/year compare to Four Seasons? That’s like three months for them, right? (I don’t know the answer, just that FS sells a huge number of guns)
Transactions are in the dealer's bound book which is for ATF eyes only. So there. Jack.

Transactions are in the dealer's bound book which is for ATF eyes only. So there. Jack.
Yup.. Just like when the local yokel show up asking to see my NFA paperwork. I’m only required to provide that to the state police… If the locals wanna look at it it is in a filing cabinet in their office ,I don’t have to participate in their retardation

5000 "firearm" transactions. I believe it says (not going back to read it again).

The key word is "firearm".

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Why is that key? I assumed it meant "gun sales". Are you using the Mass. definition (a gun that's not a rifle or a shotgun) or the real definition that the rest of the world uses?

While there are 80 dealers, very few are full retail and even fewer are open as many hours as 4seasons.

Also, 4seasons has been around forever, it is out in the open and it is in the perfect spot for traffic.

Right. That's my point. It's stupid to get worked up about 5k gun sales a year just because it happens at a building with a lot of FFLs, when there's a single shop that does a lot more than that and has for many years.

The way she wrote a lot of it, it was clearly written to elicit an emotion from the stupid people.

It wasn't a news article, it was more of an opinion like Howie Carr's column.

The thing that made it seeeeeem like news was all the quotes.

If it didn't have quotes, it wouldn't have made the "news" and would have been relegated to an OpEd piece, if at all.. With quotes, she can kinda back up her "news" story with sources so it was printed.

Every single FFL in that place should pony up a few bucks and keep Keith Langer on a retainer for any press questions, refer all press to him for quotes.
he was in classic form last night presenting our monthly "GOAL report" at our club... citing the article and some of the online BS.. I was lovin it..

None of the 5000 transactions at the Mill are the problem, and none of these firearms have gone on to cause problems.
The left should focus on inner city violence and the causes thereof.
Zero assault rifles are used in everyday crimes in Massachusetts.
the left is always focused. they are focused on the government provided happiness.
you know what is the happiest place on earth in their vision? a jail. in jail you are provided free food, free accommodation, and good caring government people are always looking out for you to make sure you are safe and happy. and in reality - as long as you are with a prominent local gang - it is indeed so.

so all left does, in any country, in any regime - is turning out the life outside of jail into a prison like living, with constant surveillance, police enforcement and all the fun that goes along with it.
it is all they know of what to do and it is all they aim for, always.

Last edited:

Well yeah, that's pretty much my point - she makes it clear from her profile that she has an agenda. If hers and the Globe's happen to run on the same path - so much the better for the both of them.

That's why they're often referred to as fellow travelers.

Confuse the shit out of the Dem press, wear anteefa and BLM gear and stand guard outside the place.
LOL

Yeah..exactly. Put BLM signs and LGBTQRST flags all around the place and a sign outside that reads: "Recently endorsed by the Boston Globe as the best single location in the entire country to go to..to buy a gun!"

Why do leftists have to ruin literally everything?
because you do not know what is good for you, stupid. so their life purpose is to educate you, and everyone else.
or burn you up at the stake, if you dare not to cooperate, like at midages. same sort of peoples.

it is really fascinating, as in reality that was the reason for original pilgrims to flee europe, and now this exact same kind of scum had multiplied here enough to do the exact same thing. only the free places to flee to now, well, are all kinda exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom