• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe Mill article

Eldridge is toxic and full of wokeism. Though, he is lockstep with the libs. Next up for him will probably be something similar to the Illinois Safe-T act.

He's also on the everything that hurts my feelings is violence. Probably cries himself to sleep often, as well.

View attachment 661278
That’s a dumb statement.

“Knives are violent. Besides law-abiding chefs, they are used to commit violence. Period.”

I just got way more hung up in the FB comments than I intended. That Senator probably fancies himself "well-educated" but as usual, has no idea what he is talking about, other than his talking points from a liberal rag. He was better off pleasuring himself and putting away the keyboard for the night.

I just got way more hung up in the FB comments than I intended. That Senator probably fancies himself "well-educated" but as usual, has no idea what he is talking about, other than his talking points from a liberal rag. He was better off pleasuring himself and putting away the keyboard for the night.
As Toobin displayed, better to put away the keyboard/laptop, then pleasure himself.

That’s a dumb statement.

“Knives are violent. Besides law-abiding chefs, they are used to commit violence. Period.”
why, britons are already doing it, for real - the statement above. what is dumb today - is very intelligent tomorrow, just give it enough time.
1663101001804.png

At some point someone will fall for it and she will eventually have a hyphenated last name
As a gun owner marrying her could be a good move.

Imagine having a safe full of AR in the basement of the AG house, being untouchable by law enforcement and she probably makes a more money than a lot of members.

There are a few here that have expressed they find her attractive.

Imagine having a safe full of AR in the basement of the AG house, being untouchable by law enforcement and she probably makes a more money than a lot of members.

I'd bang her, who are we talking about?

My daughter lives in Littleton. Apparently many in town were not aware of the Mill and its mission.

They have a Littleton FB page and my daughter said the moral outrage is palpable.

Poor babies...
WAAA! I rode by the Mill an hour ago, it's still standing and no flaming Antifa/anarchists in sight.
How would the good citizens of Littleton know about the Mill's true purpose if they weren't gun owners and members here?

Last edited:

Are you suggesting someone from the NES Stud Club suck it up and take one for the team?

I'd like to give everyone a news flash that I shouldn't have to. Guida is a sleazy lawyer who uses his connections to makes shitty deals for people who are dumb enough to hire him.

I personally met Guida about a MA firearms case (for me). After talking to him I would NEVER use him as a gun lawyer. All he wanted to do was sell me down the river. I hired NSTassel and my case was dismissed.

Let me repeat that. He immediately wanted to submit a plea deal and my REAL FIREARMS LAWYER Tassel got my case dismissed. Think about how shitty of a person that makes him.

I hired Guida to prepare my LTC app since I was worried about some (long gone) blemishes on my record. Without turning this into a shit-flinging-fest, I was very unhappy with the experience from start to finish. It's at least nice to see that I'm not the only one.

On a more positive note, @one-eyed Jack you run a fine establishment and I hope to visit again soon!

Former elastic mill, now liberal salt mill. I’m shocked and impressed that the largest collective of FFLs in the entire US is just outside Boston. I would have assumed FL, MT or TX or something. I’m beyond proud.
Maybe she should write about the number of manufacturing jobs, businesses, and tax base that libtards drove out of state because they’ve been brainwashed to be afraid of an inanimate object…

There is a possible upside:

tumblr_mi8k9mfv2M1rmm419o1_400.gif

Had lunch today with a friend who was visiting up here that I use to work with. Her and her husband lived in Litteleton before escaping to Florida about 10 years ago. Talk about guns and politics and how it's better in Florida. I asked her about the mill building. She had no idea. After describing it to her she said 'So it's a mall but with all guns"? They're going there Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom