Boston globe Mill article

Jack, you just received a lot of publicity and notoriety at zero cost. Given that gun sales tend to be panic-driven, your TENANTS may end up with more sales than you THEY can handle!
FIFY.
The best thing for Jack, and the Trust, is that it will help keep tenants current on their lease. No empty spaces.

Last edited:
Who carries poverty pony stripped lowers there? I have a LPK that I was planning on using for an 80% build but the guy that was going to help me with the rest of the milling moved out of the area so for now, I have a paperweight. I wish I could get one direct from a freestate dealer at 50-60 dollars. So who carries them and for what price?

Who carries poverty pony stripped lowers there? I have a LPK that I was planning on using for an 80% build but the guy that was going to help me with the rest of the milling moved out of the area so for now, I have a paperweight. I wish I could get one direct from a freestate dealer at 50-60 dollars. So who carries them and for what price?
Ma**h***s, CDS, SHTF I think, probably others as well since they are pretty common as far as lowers go.

I’d guess a couple hundred bucks.

Why do you call an Anderson lower a “poverty pony “ ? It sounds so gay .

Not at the mill but…

There is one in the classifieds currently for $100 (2 for $180). And MFS (site sponsor) occasionally has them for $75. You have to look for them under 22 semiautomatic rifles in their website.

Against my better judgement I clicked the FB link. I shouldn't have. Interesting how the Senator keeps saying he's getting more and more communications from concerned citizens and he's "reaching out" to see what can be done. Wonder who he's reaching out too? Pandering at it's best. Probably doing nothing but stating otherwise to help his next reelection campaign.
Am I a bad person? Pointed out that Boston has no firearm dealers whatsoever, and is perfectly safe. :rolleyes:

This is great, gotta get out there soon!

Last edited:
Wish I had been there the days these internet sleuths were roaming the Mill. I bet they they were super incognito. Uncovering perfectly legal transactions and nobody having anything but joy. I bet they covered BLM riots with as much dedication. Liberals dolts.

62D9D3A6-2562-4361-9218-3AAB1D9E8FD0.jpeg

That doesn't rhyme.

The other option would be a Colt clone, but that doesn't express the pricing.

Poverty ponies are poverty ponies because their owners can't afford the real thing, just the copy.
The last I checked Colt does not sell lowers, only complete guns. Has that changed?

Poverty ponies are poverty ponies because their owners can't afford the real thing, just the copy.
I disagree most of the people who were buying those things are just flinting hard they could easily afford something better but they just don't care. Then again if they don't care what it looks like I can't say that I blame them either... they do work. Especially if somebody has a plan to like rattle can the gun afterwards or something.

I disagree most of the people who were buying those things are just flinting hard they could easily afford something better but they just don't care. Then again if they don't care what it looks like I can't say that I blame them either... they do work. Especially if somebody has a plan to like rattle can the gun afterwards or something.
Hey, it wasn't that long ago that I could be seen driving around in an all primer car. Ok, it was a long time go, just doesn't seem like it. But I was happy with it and it worked :)

I don't get that, I have a couple of them and they look no different than the Spikes, LRB, AA, or any of the other Non-Gucci lowers I have.
I've never seen one that actually matched an upper correctly they always have this frosty as f*** s*** off/cast appearance. Euch. Not worth it when you can middle flint and get something that doesn't look like s*** usually for like maybe 20 bucks more. Plus once you get into that range you end up with useful things like threaded spring retainers, or other features. Aero even makes a cheap lower that will always look better. I've also seen off-brand stuff like Colorado machine or whatever that looked better and had more features than a pp... hard pass for me, if the 50 bucks or whatever it is actually breaks my budget then I probably shouldn't be building a rifle.

The only guys that don't think the joke "Poverty Pony" is funny are the guys with a full barn of them.
I've got 2 of them. But also have a Sharp Bros lower too lol. They work well enough for my needs but I don't pretend their top tier quality either lol

Back
Top Bottom