Boston globe Mill article

Asbestos, PVC, chemicals, whatever.

Rumor has it when they built I-190 through Worcester, they buried a whole bunch of radioactive waste under those long side ramps near Norton Company.

Ran some numbers from MIRCS.

First off, I need to qualify these numbers as being off. THe mircs data seems to duplicate your firearms on renewal, so they're somehow tied with a license.

As an example- if I bought a glock my first year of ownership, I'd show a glock on my license. If I bought a smith and wesson after my renewal my license would have a smith and wesson and a glock. However, in the database, you would have two glocks and a smith and wesson. Not sure why it's done this way, but it matters when looking at the following numbers:

All 80 ffl's combined in the mill sold a collective 11,417 firearms according to MIRCS data.
Bass Pro in the same data set sold 40,486
Cabela's comes up just behind at 38,000
The offending FFL legally sold 17
4 Seasons 198,080.

The ratio's are more important than the hard numbers. Littleton won't care because these numbers aren't from "their town", however, if you're looking at volumes of arms sold, it's a bit ridiculous. Where's the woburn outrage?

The ratio's are more important than the hard numbers. Littleton won't care because these numbers aren't from "their town", however, if you're looking at volumes of arms sold, it's a bit ridiculous. Where's the Woburn outrage?
Carl's shop is an institution in Woburn. If they ever tried to shut him down, there goes half of Woburn's retail commerce. :oops:

Just saw a story on the mill on channel 7. Hope everyone there has their paperwork in order, the feds are coming. It's the largest cluster of dealers in the nation and has caught the feds eyes because of the idiot doing the straw purchase to pay his distributor.

Just saw a story on the mill on channel 7. Hope everyone there has their paperwork in order, the feds are coming. It's the largest cluster of dealers in the nation and has caught the feds eyes because of the idiot doing the straw purchase to pay his distributor.
John just saw one on channel 4 too. Referencing the recent straw purchase embroiling by the wayward Steelworks Defense ffl dealer young Cory Daigle.

The feds (ATF Boston office) have licensed all the FFLs at the Mill. Jack.

This gem from Jamie Eldridge quoted in the story:

"To ban ghost guns, which are guns that are similar to banned guns, but just different enough that dealers think they can sell them," Sen. Eldridge said. "As well as banning the sale of parts of guns that are already banned in Massachusetts. We need to close these loopholes and I am concerned these loopholes are happening at the Littleton gun mill."

"To ban ghost guns, which are guns that are similar to banned guns, but just different enough that dealers think they can sell them," Sen. Eldridge said. "As well as banning the sale of parts of guns that are already banned in Massachusetts. We need to close these loopholes and I am concerned these loopholes are happening at the Littleton gun mill."

I saw that on tv and laughed, what an idiot. The gun controllers are annoying at times but they are hilarious with how dumb they are on the subject

Ran some numbers from MIRCS.

First off, I need to qualify these numbers as being off. THe mircs data seems to duplicate your firearms on renewal, so they're somehow tied with a license.

As an example- if I bought a glock my first year of ownership, I'd show a glock on my license. If I bought a smith and wesson after my renewal my license would have a smith and wesson and a glock. However, in the database, you would have two glocks and a smith and wesson. Not sure why it's done this way, but it matters when looking at the following numbers:

All 80 ffl's combined in the mill sold a collective 11,417 firearms according to MIRCS data.
Bass Pro in the same data set sold 40,486
Cabela's comes up just behind at 38,000
The offending FFL legally sold 17
4 Seasons 198,080.

The ratio's are more important than the hard numbers. Littleton won't care because these numbers aren't from "their town", however, if you're looking at volumes of arms sold, it's a bit ridiculous. Where's the woburn outrage?

But the others are following dimples directive so the globe doesn’t care.

Yup, and the dealers will be getting a lot more visits from them apparently.

The bad apple is one of 80, the others are fine and I doubt the ATF will change their oversight. I don’t know the guy arrested but the ones I’ve seen and purchased from at the mill have done everything by the book and wouldn’t do anything illegal.

I saw that on tv and laughed, what an idiot. The gun controllers are annoying at times but they are hilarious with how dumb they are on the subject

The problem is the public at large is equally stupid.

Suzy Soccer Mom is going to believe that shutting down the MIll will somehow make her "safer".

If taking away "all the fully-semi-automatics" would make her feel even "safer", why wouldn't Suzy be for that as well?

This is another propaganda push to justify further restrictions.

The problem is the public at large is equally stupid.

Suzy Soccer Mom is going to believe that shutting down the MIll will somehow make her "safer".

If taking away "all the fully-semi-automatics" would make her feel even "safer", why wouldn't Suzy be for that as well?

This is another propaganda push to justify further restrictions.

You overestimate how much people care. The anti gunners who really care and really get involved wouldn’t even fill Gillette, a 68,000 seat stadium and Massachusetts has 6.8 million people.

The legislature can knock themselves out with trying to pass bs, after NYSRPA vs bruen al,ost all of it is DOA in the courts.

I wonder about all these Littletonian and Massachusian liberals and politicians that have such a problem with this - but they can’t be troubled to set up a peaceful protest, hold a press conf from the lobby, or even stand in the parking lot in a BLM shirt with a sign. Hopefully I don’t give anyone ideas but I imagine this team would welcome their free speech.

Meanwhile Mill FFLs (usually on top of a day job) read up on dozens/hundreds of laws, submit licensing paperwork and tolerate inspections, renew certifications annually, and conduct economically viable side businesses likely paying multiple forms of taxes in MA.

Tells you something about each side. Whiners vs doers.

Last edited:
I wonder about all these Littletonian and Massachusian liberals and politicians that have such a problem with this - but they can’t be troubled to set up a peaceful protest, hold a press conf from the lobby, or even stand in the parking lot in a BLM shirt with a sign. Hopefully I don’t give anyone ideas but I imagine this team would welcome their free speech.

Meanwhile Mill FFLs (usually on top of a day job) read up on dozens/hundreds of laws, submit licensing paperwork and tolerate inspections, renew certifications annually, and conduct economically viable side businesses likely paying multiple forms of taxes in MA.

Tells you something about each side. Whiners vs doers.

If they did set up a protest there would be a few dozen people at most and it would look pathetic. Look how many showed up at the Littleton selectmen hearing, not many.

Problem is that the typical idiot believes what they have to say…

Yup, and the dealers will be getting a lot more visits from them apparently.
The sky is not falling I’ve probably dealt with the ATF as an individual more then most of the mill “dealer” I doubt anyone is shitting their pants down there of the fact the ATF is coming.

If I was ATF from my perspective it would just make my job easier to go down there, bang out 79 (or whoever is available) inspection in a day and file a report saying “nothing to see here”

The ATF is easier to deal with then any other fed/state/city agency I’ve ever dealt with with the exception of fish and game and Massachusetts endangered species people. Those two I listed are just full of good positive people.

It’s like Jack was saying in 20 years he’s got one f***ing idiot… I find those to be stellar statistics.

The fact that one retard only sold 17 guns in total and needed to make a straw purchase, intentionally to pay his distributor along with his text messages and Venmo… He’s clearly no criminal mastermind.

The sky is not falling I’ve probably dealt with the ATF as an individual more then most of the mill “dealer” I doubt anyone is shitting their pants down there of the fact the ATF is coming.

If I was ATF from my perspective it would just make my job easier to go down there, bang out 79 (or whoever is available) inspection in a day and file a report saying “nothing to see here”

The ATF is easier to deal with then any other fed/state/city agency I’ve ever dealt with with the exception of fish and game and Massachusetts endangered species people. Those two I listed are just full of good positive people.

It’s like Jack was saying in 20 years he’s got one f***ing idiot… I find those to be stellar statistics.

The fact that one retard only sold 17 guns in total and needed to make a straw purchase, intentionally to pay his distributor along with his text messages and Venmo… He’s clearly no criminal mastermind.
So they were pretty much just saying that stuff for the news and making drama.

Who is the they you’re talking about? Jamie Eldridge? He’s an idiot who doesn’t even know what a “ghost” gun is, never mind the role of the ATF. And the ATF doesn’t care what some peon state senator wants.
He kind of looks like Brian Stelter.

His answer reminds me of the kid at school who didn’t know the answer but just decided to say something anyway.

Ban politicians

So they were pretty much just saying that stuff for the news and making drama.
Pretty much.. Someone else already said that they can only come by once a year for inspection..
Sure they can make contact if they have a legitimate reason and they’re trying to figure something out and need your help..

Just because a gun you sold wound up somewhere it shouldn’t have doesn’t make you a bad guy. Allegedly this kid was just a bad actor in the FFL community… If he really needed the money that badly, he could’ve asked somebody,he didn’t need to go and commit a federal crime…

Would’ve made more sense to go rob a bank or a convenience store.. cut out Catalytic converters, pretty much anything else would’ve been a better idea…. He might as well of just prostituted himself for gay sex. Cause he’s gonna be getting a lot of it soon….

My final thoughts on the subject was why did they just sell the gun legitimately? There’s clearly more to the story…. He could’ve just put it on gun broker.

I can't imagine the ATF being so ignorant that they can't separate one idiot FFL who barely sold a dozen guns ever, from the other 79 FFLs who follow the law. They deal with FFLs for a living and I'm sure they know who the good guys are. Besides, it's not like they could get much publicity out of shutting down the mill, so what do they care as long as the law isn't being broken? But maybe I'm just ignorant.

I'd be more concerned about Littleton Karens who don't know anything and have nothing else to do but complain - you know, the same ones who freak out that a gun shop might be in the same zip code as a high school, as if that somehow makes any difference. They're vocal and persistent and moonbat politicians might listen to them.

Pretty much.. Someone else already said that they can only come by once a year for inspection..
Sure they can make contact if they have a legitimate reason and they’re trying to figure something out and need your help..

Just because a gun you sold wound up somewhere it shouldn’t have doesn’t make you a bad guy. Allegedly this kid was just a bad actor in the FFL community… If he really needed the money that badly, he could’ve asked somebody,he didn’t need to go and commit a federal crime…

Would’ve made more sense to go rob a bank or a convenience store.. cut out Catalytic converters, pretty much anything else would’ve been a better idea…. He might as well of just prostituted himself for gay sex. Cause he’s gonna be getting a lot of it soon….

My final thoughts on the subject was why did they just sell the gun legitimately? There’s clearly more to the story…. He could’ve just put it on gun broker.
I'm sure if he walked down the hallway and offered to sell the guns at a little below cost to another FFL he could have.

He's a moron....

Back
Top Bottom