"Boston's Police Commissioner Is Taking the Fight to the NRA"

Simple question:

Which group of citizens is most likely to voluntarily present themselves to Law Enforcement for a complete background check to own (and carry) firearms? Honest citizens or criminals/someone with something to hide?

I don't care how many government thugs sign it. Police are not lawmakers. So who gives a crap on their opinion...

You are in the business of upholding the law, and you don't even do that because you support infringements on constitutional freedoms as evidenced by your ignorant rhetoric. you want to make the law run for an office. otherwise STFU!!

iu

Simple question:

Which group of citizens is most likely to voluntarily present themselves to Law Enforcement for a complete background check to own (and carry) firearms? Honest citizens or criminals/someone with something to hide?

They don't care a whit about those types of arguments. All they care about is towing the political line to enhance chances of reappointment.

According to the 2008 census there's only 357 law enforcement agencies in MA. Have they added 43 more Chiefs of police since then?

Not mass, nationally. Which makes it more laughable. [laugh]

That said, it's still likely a shit trick used to pump up the numbers. Some of the people on that "chiefs have signed a letter" thing from a month or two ago are dupe names (because they work for more than one agency, like a whateverLEC outfit) and some of them are puds like "administrative assistant for police department", "chief dog catcher" or some bullshit that somehow or another got their name on the list.

This whole thing is being regurgitated in social media because its obvious that they're targeting people who weren't paying attention a month or so ago, much like an animal that eats its own poop and then throws it up again, because it can....

-Mike

Time for criminals to stick to the old fashioned ways of obtaining guns. Manufacture or buy them illegally.

I knew what I would find when I did but I read the article anyways. Only like 5 paragraphs but so full of lies and inaccuracies.

We don’t want people with guns at sporting events or at events like the marathon? People already can’t carry because of venue policies at places like Gillette no?

And last time I checked the POS who killed people at the marathon didn’t use a firearm.

Well these chiefs have to do something to make it look like they are doing something about all the crime in their towns. People getting shot nearly daily, the least he can do is blame someone else besides themselves.

wonder what the numbskull thinks of sanctuary cities/towns?

Good one!!!!
Simple question:

wonder what the numbskull thinks of sanctuary cities/towns?

Another good one!

I don't care how many government thugs sign it. Police are not lawmakers. So who gives a crap on their opinion...

You are in the business of upholding the law, and you don't even do that because you support infringements on constitutional freedoms as evidenced by your ignorant rhetoric. you want to make the law run for an office. otherwise STFU!!
Lets not forget that everyone of them has broken their oath of office.

Back
Top Bottom