"Boston's Police Commissioner Is Taking the Fight to the NRA"

Right. Agree. But who GAF? I am sure that there are more accidents involving Toyota Priuses in MA than NH, but that is only b/c there are more stupid Priuses in MA! It says nothing about total traffic accidents in MA vs. NH.

That's why you base it on something like miles driven.

As far as who GAF...well...we should all GAF, because the stat they use is misleading, yet every politician quotes it. You have to remember that the people voting these morons in have mo idea what they are voting for, they dont do any research and just repeat whatever a politician says.

That's why you base it on something like miles driven.

As far as who GAF...well...we should all GAF, because the stat they use is misleading, yet every politician quotes it. You have to remember that the people voting these morons in have mo idea what they are voting for, they dont do any research and just repeat whatever a politician says.
Right. But that is why it is up to us to open our mouths and challenge their BS. God knows that the media is not going to do that for us!

Unchallenged lies become truth

Evans needs to be on the next rocket leaving this planet. If they could squeeze in Healey and Linsky then I'm all in for the excess baggage fees. Nothing I'd like to see more than that eunuch, that cunf and that sad sack being launched into space. Would def suck for the rest of the universe though.

this f***ing creep is not going to go over well outside the "cityabahstin"
Unfortunately they already do. Boston PD Travels the country to lecture other departments. They are invited regularly. Regardless, I'm sure he doesn't believe the political lies he's spewing but sadly lots of people do. Can anyone show me the proof that their go to line that Massachusetts low crime rate is directly linked to our gun laws. I don't believe it for a second.

He's a believer in disarming the public. That claim of the lowest amount of gun crime is absolutely foolish. Sure if there are no guns then gun crime will be lower but what about all violent crime? Massachusetts ranks 28 in lowest crime violent crime rate. Much worse than Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire which are ranked 1, 2 and 3 in lowest violent crime rate.

F’ef him and every other government official that takes a public position against any organization in their official capacity. Who the f’ef do they think they are - bias in their offical capacity is bias nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom