• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bought myself a P320 X5 Legion today.

I have one. Very nice. It's a heavy gun but that's what you need for follow up shots. I have run about 600 of my reloads through it without a problem. You will need to remove the magwell to fit into the IDPA 'Box' I believe.

Love mine too, great highly accurate shooter. Add the gas pedal oversized take down lever and you will love it even more.

I just picked one up Monday, haven't taken it to the range yet but based on handling and dry firing/snapcap practice over the last couple of days I love the ergonomics, fit's my hand like a glove and I prefer the weight, trigger is great too and it's a natural pointer. So far the only down side I have is the cost of the mags....just when you thought Sig mag prices couldn't get more expensive, $50.00 for a mag. I like to have at least ten mags for a pistol like this so it may be a while before I get there. Next up is a red dot and holster for it.

Back
Top Bottom