• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bowling Anyone?

So I just so happened to stumble across just a small amount of some bowling pins. Just gauging interest. I will be posting some on Karma as well as putting some up for sale. I'm located in Fairhaven, MA. If you're interested in obtaining some just post below and I'll establish a type of a list as a first come first serve. I've obtained about 200. Here they are.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309219510.946596.jpg

Last edited:
We are desperatly in need of pins for the monthly pin match at Fin, fur and feather in Millis. Please let me know how much $. We are ready to buy.

After going through my stock I have decided to list the price at $2.00 per pin. However, that price is negotiable reflected on the quantity requested. I will also consider a lower price based on the consumer IE: Charitable event, gun range, or Green Member. For more information or order requests you may either PM myself or Ma**h***.

These pins are regulation sized and extremely durable weighing at approximately 6lbs each. They hold up well to a variety of calibers. Sales will be made in the order of contact. Please see the image below for a scaled photo.

The pins may be picked up in the following cities/towns:

Dartmouth
Fairhaven
Fall River
Pawtucket

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309228158.580118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom