Bows on Sunday in MA now ??

SAV

Can anyone confirm you can now archery hunt on Sundays this upcoming season in MA?

Go to the MassWildife website, and get the Abstracts there, or at a place that sells licenses.

This - whatever they say is the law of the land. IF they did pass this it likely wouldn't take effect until the 2015 seasons anyway. The abstracts for 2014 are already printed and distributed. No way they incur the 2014 charge for reprinting and redistributing.

Can anyone confirm you can now archery hunt on Sundays this upcoming season in MA?

I can confirm that this is talked about every year for the last 10 years in MA and CT and never passes and don't even bother with this year.

If a miracle happened and it passes, it would be for bowhunting on private land with written permission only. They will not open state or public land to it.

Last edited:
I told my girlfriend the Sunday hunting thing is a distant possibility and she's like "F that. Saturdays are for you and your hunting buddies. Sundays are for me and you."

[laugh]

Yeah all that too. But let me guess... you guys are both older and married right? [laugh]

I'm 34 with a hot 28 yr old girlfriend who I've only been with for 18 months so gimme a break. I'm still in the new relationship phase. [wink]

Then sundays are for bumpin uglies.....

This - whatever they say is the law of the land. IF they did pass this it likely wouldn't take effect until the 2015 seasons anyway. The abstracts for 2014 are already printed and distributed. No way they incur the 2014 charge for reprinting and redistributing.

When they changed up the fall turkey season rules a few years ago it was noted on the website.

Then sundays are for bumpin uglies.....

That's mint! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah all that too. But let me guess... you guys are both older and married right? [laugh]

I'm 34 with a hot 28 yr old girlfriend who I've only been with for 18 months so gimme a break. I'm still in the new relationship phase. [wink]

You better make sure shes knows your priorities before you keep her any longer lol.

BTW im younger than you, but married. Took my two year old bowfishing last night for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom