BPD shocked youngins carrying guns

"About five hours earlier, officers on patrol in the area of Washington Street and Dudley Street responded to a call of a person shot and observed a male on a blue city bike fleeing from the direction of the gunshots. They stopped 20-year-old Joshua Bajon, and subsequent pat-frisk revealed he was in possession of a loaded firearm, determined to be a Smith & Wesson .40 caliber with one round in the chamber and nine rounds in the magazine."

I am waiting for the time they catch a guy with nine rounds in the chamber and one in the magazine.

Where are they getting the guns from? Thought you need an LTC and guns registered on the FA10 here...
The cops could probably find out where some of them come from by doing a trace. But that means work and most traces hit a dead end anyway. so who GAS. Jack.

I want to start a "Hugs for Guns" Foundation...

1653347805998.png

So do they actually prosecute the criminals they catch in Boston committing gun crimes? Do they get time (ie the same amount of time you or I would get for the same crime)?

Zero of those guns are homemade 80%ers. Obviously not the choice of criminals, hence, the whole attack on 80% firearms is completely bogus.

I'm very curious where a teenager gets the $1000 for that Glock in this economy.

There's been a few P80s on the BPD twitter feed. They do show up from time to time. Not the firearms of choice. Not helping out case either.

Last edited:
"About five hours earlier, officers on patrol in the area of Washington Street and Dudley Street responded to a call of a person shot and observed a male on a blue city bike fleeing from the direction of the gunshots. They stopped 20-year-old Joshua Bajon, and subsequent pat-frisk revealed he was in possession of a loaded firearm, determined to be a Smith & Wesson .40 caliber with one round in the chamber and nine rounds in the magazine."

I am waiting for the time they catch a guy with nine rounds in the chamber and one in the magazine.

You know why that kid was caught right? .40, nuff said.

And a 20yo is not a juvenile.

Time to lower the legal age of carrying a firearm.

If 13yo thugs are going to bring guns to school to threaten their peers, why shouldn't their peers be able to put the shitbags down?

Your common sense gun laws aren't working, nor is your zero tolerance for violence - it only hurts the good kids. Let's try common sense violence.

I'm sure I'm not the only Dad here who has told his son / daughter to not take crap from a school bully. Knowing that there'd be no consequences at home allowed my son to put his bully in the nurse's office, twice (dumb kid). Why can't kids in cities have the same ability to fight back?

Gonna need a rear sight for that though.
Probably need the matching front sight, too.
image.png

Echo chamber . . .
[thumbsup]
BTW, your new avatar...
...not sure if Scrabble...
0kZO8.jpg

...or Seaview...
5951a63d2d9a2.image.jpg

Hint: Longwood Ave. Underground. Connecting two buildings . . .
No obvious tunnels under Longwood itself.
Between two buildings on the same side of Longwood, eminently plausible.

Surging down the Riverway to get to the Acapulco in JP
I got the impression that there was stuff over on my left,
but thank God I haven't gotten to learn about the area first-hand.

Back
Top Bottom