Bradford Sportsman's Multi gun debut (shotgun/handgun)

chrismshanks

NES Member
I was informed that Bradford Sportsman's Club will be hosting a few multi gun events this year

Format: Shotgun/Handgun USPSA sanctioned (I'm told)

Dates: all sundays
- June 2
- July 7
- Sept 1
- Oct 6
- Nov 3rd

looking forward to these events as last years weather cancellation was tough

keep an eye on Practiscore and be sure to follow them to know more

Bradford Action Shooters is listed twice in Practiscore. Be sure to request Practiscore admin to delete the redundant account to eliminate some confusion along those lines.

Yes, we will be.

These will be USPSA Multigun. They will be shotgun/pistol matches to start while we work on getting rifle caliber situated since our pistol bays are rated for pistol caliber only.

We can shoot PCC, so that is something that is on the table too.

I’ll make sure to post up in here to let those interested know what’s going on.

BAS
J.A.

Same. Anyone know if Bradford does pistol drawing from a table/dump can or from a holster? Need to know if I have to go holster shopping, as I just have an OWB leather holster for the gun I'm using.

Same. Anyone know if Bradford does pistol drawing from a table/dump can or from a holster? Need to know if I have to go holster shopping, as I just have an OWB leather holster for the gun I'm using.

you will definitely need a holster. Leather should be ok, as long as it is capable of holding your loaded pistol securely while moving around

Like Sean said, holster needed, but the one you have will probably get you through the first match until you talk to some people at the match and see some options.

J.A.

The shotgun + pistol match was pretty fun today (my first real multigun match - didn't DQ or finish last, so success). Their 7/7 match opens on 6/7 @ noon.

Home | PractiScore

The shotgun + pistol match was pretty fun today (my first real multigun match - didn't DQ or finish last, so success). Their 7/7 match opens on 6/7 @ noon.

Home | PractiScore
Pretty fun match, huh. Spencer and Matt did a great job with the first match. We’ll work to iron out the few wrinkles.
Thanks for coming, glad you enjoyed it.

Is that the Haverhill Hound Rod & gun club?
name change ?I was unaware?
Negative. Bradford Sportsmen’s Club in Charlestown, RI.

Great time, totally fun stages. It was rewarding to have some first time 3 gun competitors and be able to offer them help along the way

We were done by 1:45ish, very rewarding match

Nice job Spencer & Matt! Would definitely do the next one

This looks really interesting, and I'd love to attend! I don't know whether or not I'll be able to pick up a handgun in time for the October match, but I'm definitely going to try. If not, I'll absolutely be there for the November match.

OP shows a match on Sep 1, same on the uspsa-ne.org calendar.

Practiscore shows the 8th for the match. Not sure who runs that match but they need to correct the misinformation.

OP shows a match on Sep 1, same on the uspsa-ne.org calendar.

Practiscore shows the 8th for the match. Not sure who runs that match but they need to correct the misinformation.

I'm shooting the match on the 8th. The 8th is the correct date.

Back
Top Bottom