• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree Gun Club

You can join Holbrook with out the work requirement, you can get your signatures by just going on monday club meetings, it takes longer though. And you have to take their safety orientation. 100, 200 yrd outdoor, two separate indoor(one is only22lr) and trap is real big here. They have trap open to the public on wednesday nights, i don't know if it's seasonal or not. check out their website.https://hsc1.wildapricot.org

Second experience, I was in the #1 lane, blasting away w/ my Nagant, and someone flipped the cease fire with a full line of people behind the yellow. As if I were invincible. After I hollered at him - the RO noticed I was still sitting with a loaded rifle with a flashing red light and buzzer going. RO came over and spoke to the person who flipped the switch.

For routine cease fires, the expectation is for the person seeking the cease fire to check with the shooters on the line and let them finish their course of fire, then hit the switch, like you and Len are suggesting. However, there can be instances where emergency cease fire is required, so the shooters on the line do have responsibility to pay attention to when the ceasefire light goes on unexpectedly.

Anybody know if there are special requirements for bumpfire stocks at Braintree? I did a quick check of the rules and it doesn't mention them.

They are allowed per our CRO. There are a few (1 or 2) cranky old ROs that will give you crap for it however.

Back
Top Bottom