Braintree MA 2 cops shot 1 k9 passed

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
2 officers have been shot in the McKusker Dr. area, 1 k9 passed. Suspect is in custody.

The west has an odd relationship with dogs. People will often project human behavior and values on to them and treat them like pseudo children.

Only in insane places like mASS. You go out to the midwest and people treat dogs like. . . well, dogs. They aren't part of the family to sleep on your bed or hang out on the couch. They're cute and all. But at the end of the day, they are still a dog. This whole "take your dog everywhere because he is your furry baby" stuff is just crazy.

My neighbor is a K-9 officer for the MA prison system. He's training a new dog now. Had to give away the last one b/c the last one wanted to be part of the family and not a work dog. New dog stays outside or in a crate. Can't train him if he has wuvvy-time every night.

Only in insane places like mASS. You go out to the midwest and people treat dogs like. . . well, dogs. They aren't part of the family to sleep on your bed or hang out on the couch. They're cute and all. But at the end of the day, they are still a dog. This whole "take your dog everywhere because he is your furry baby" stuff is just crazy.

My neighbor is a K-9 officer for the MA prison system. He's training a new dog now. Had to give away the last one b/c the last one wanted to be part of the family and not a work dog. New dog stays outside or in a crate. Can't train him if he has wuvvy-time every night.
I'm sure that what you've said, regarding police dogs is true. Fortunately for me I guess, none of my dogs have been police dogs, so they haven't needed to be outside, or in crates. Primarily dogs are non judgemental, loyal, companions and as such they need recipricated love too. If we don't plan to love them, we shouldn't have them in the first place.

First... I love my dog, but she’s a dog. No table food, doesn’t get on the furniture and definitely doesn’t sleep in the bed

Also, was watching channel 7 earlier and one of the eye witnesses said that the cop pulled out an AK47 and started blasting. LOL

Last edited:
I watched a few minutes of the coverage on Channel 10. The two anchors had no clue what they were talking about. Neither did the reporter who was on scene, he was just making shit up.

It's interesting that there was an ambulance on scene before the shooting. On a guess, they were there for the victim of the domestic dispute.

First... I love me dog, but she’s a dog. No table food, doesn’t get on the furniture and definitely doesn’t sleep in the bed

Also, was watching channel 7 earlier and one of the eye witnesses said that the cop pulled out an AK47 and started blasting. LOL

I love dogs, I had dogs the entire time growing up, I'm still sad from my last one dying in 2018 that I haven't got a new one. It is too hard at the end. Yet with all of that in mind, I can not relate to the new age dog owner. Bringing the dog everywhere, "I <3 my granddog" stickers on people's cars. It is insanity. It is an animal, stop projecting your human emotions onto it, you damaged son of a bitch you.

For the record we don't want to trip over your dog in Home Depot either. I'm there because I have a project or a job and sidestepping or shooing your dog is a PITA.

I love dogs, I had dogs the entire time growing up, I'm still sad from my last one dying in 2018 that I haven't got a new one. It is too hard at the end. Yet with all of that in mind, I can not relate to the new age dog owner. Bringing the dog everywhere, "I <3 my granddog" stickers on people's cars. It is insanity. It is an animal, stop projecting your human emotions onto it, you damaged son of a bitch you.

For the record we don't want to trip over your dog in Home Depot either. I'm there because I have a project or a job and sidestepping or shooing your dog is a PITA.
People don't want to listen to screaming kids on a dinner date either, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom