Braintree Rifle and Pistol age question...

I would call the range but they ask for emails instead of calls.

My 15 year old brother wants to know if he can shoot with me as a guest at the range. I dont know if there is an age limit on guests...?

He can go. Braintree even has a junior night every Friday. The Junior’s Program offers instructions in gun safety and competitive shooting with an emphasis in NRA 4-position small-bore rifle shooting.

The program is open to all kids 11-18 years old. They need not be associated in any way with a club member or any organization.

Program Instructors provide a comprehensive safety orientation and instruction on the use of the club’s 22 caliber single shot rifles. The program runs from 7 PM to 9:30 PM every Friday night. New shooters are welcome throughout the year.

+1 for this program..... Nominal fee ($25 IIRC) but includes all the .22 ammo and targets for a year as well as a chance to work with some very knowledgeable folks...[grin]

He can go. Braintree even has a junior night every Friday. The Junior’s Program offers instructions in gun safety and competitive shooting with an emphasis in NRA 4-position small-bore rifle shooting.

The program is open to all kids 11-18 years old. They need not be associated in any way with a club member or any organization.

Program Instructors provide a comprehensive safety orientation and instruction on the use of the club’s 22 caliber single shot rifles. The program runs from 7 PM to 9:30 PM every Friday night. New shooters are welcome throughout the year.

In addition to the well-stated replies above . . .

Members can bring children with them and let them shoot, as long as all the safety rules are followed. The BR&P Member is responsible for all actions of their guests (regardless of age) and must supervise them at all times.

Back
Top Bottom