Brass processing

PatMcD

NES Member
I'm in a panic. The guy I use to process my .223 brass up here has a new job and can no longer help me. Any other local (NE) options? I know Dick Whiting down in WV does it, but is it true all the brass needs to be the same headstamp? I will not be looking forward to sorting through 4000 pieces of WCC to find the 100 or so LC.

I'm in a panic. The guy I use to process my .223 brass up here has a new job and can no longer help me. Any other local (NE) options? I know Dick Whiting down in WV does it, but is it true all the brass needs to be the same headstamp? I will not be looking forward to sorting through 4000 pieces of WCC to find the 100 or so LC.

I used Danny Wisener (SP?) at LINK

Fast turn around, you get your brass back, and prices were fair. You estimate by weight how many pieces and send a check with it. If you are under, he lets you know. If you are over, he sends refund with the brass.

Didn't know such service existed. Looks like it is a fair trade for the cost of equipments and a lot of manual labor.

I'm tempted to send in all my unprocessed brass..get it over with. I have enough brass already done to hold me over.

Back
Top Bottom