Brass processing

Does anyone know a company or individual who would process 5.56mm brass at a reasonable price? Been looking around online and couldn't find much, I have about 2K pieces I need processed and with my schedule just do not have the time to do it. Would much rather send it out and have it returned ready to load and not break the bank. thanks

Does anyone know a company or individual who would process 5.56mm brass at a reasonable price? Been looking around online and couldn't find much, I have about 2K pieces I need processed and with my schedule just do not have the time to do it. Would much rather send it out and have it returned ready to load and not break the bank. thanks

You just looking to have it cleaned and deprimed? Or resized and trimmed also? Go as far as new primer seated? You might want to post your general location also. I am sure there is someone on here that will help you out for a fee or trade.

I have about 1000 pieces that need all the above and about 1000 pieces that have been reloaded once just need to be deprimed, resized and cleaned. I can seat the primers, Its just the resizing/depriming, trimming and cleaning is too time consuming to get done on my schedule. I am in the central Maine area, but I am pretty sure I could get most of it in the largest flat rate box the USPS offers and send it in the mail.

Hi Kyle,

Check with Dick Whiting of West Virginia.
( He's the guy that calls the line at the Creedmoor Cup Matches in Butner, NC. )

I had him do over 5k cases for me a couple years ago and the work was 1st rate.
It isn't "cheap" by the time you calculate in shipping back and forth but time is money and procssing brass is tedious.

I'm not sure if this website for him is still active or not but it does explain the steps he includes in his processing.
http://www.mountaineerbrass.com/

His processing steps are more thorough than many of us do.

There are phone numbers on the website t also try him via email at [email protected] or [email protected]

The quality of the work he did for me was top shelf.
Hope this helps.
George

I have recommended Danny Henry at Custom Brass Processing in TX in the past. He is closed for surgery right now so it is not a viable option in case you find mention using the search function on the forum

Hi Kyle,

Check with Dick Whiting of West Virginia.
( He's the guy that calls the line at the Creedmoor Cup Matches in Butner, NC. )

I had him do over 5k cases for me a couple years ago and the work was 1st rate.
It isn't "cheap" by the time you calculate in shipping back and forth but time is money and procssing brass is tedious.

I'm not sure if this website for him is still active or not but it does explain the steps he includes in his processing.
http://www.mountaineerbrass.com/

His processing steps are more thorough than many of us do.

There are phone numbers on the website t also try him via email at [email protected] or [email protected]

The quality of the work he did for me was top shelf.
Hope this helps.
George
+1 I just sent him a box full. He sId just send it in with your contact info. and he will bill you.
I miss PJ!

Back
Top Bottom