• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brazilians Voting With Guns

An article all about people posting photos on the internet about guns at the polls.

Maybe they should post the photos instead of just talking about them.

Good article but I want to see the the photos.

However, when I read Playboy - I just read the articles.

My DIL is from Brazil. Kidnappings have markedly increased as has the criminal use of guns. A while ago there was an article about the government possibly relaxing strict gun control laws, because of the normal people being helpless against cartels and thugs, who are armed as well as the police. Another glaring example of the failure of gun control.

The family cancelled a trip there this summer because of fears of kidnappings. Although my kid speaks Portuguese, his accent and fair skin tone scream GRINGO! So no trips south until things settle down. The Brazilians come here where they really impressed with, and enjoy shooting, our stuff.

Based on comments I see here and there on what's going on in Brazil , it seems like the left down there has been trying the same craziness that they've been engaging in up here.

Here's one:

Identity Politics for Me

=====

The Brazilian Workers Party (PT) of Lula and Dilma, which won the last 4 presidential elections, tried to implement affirmative action for blacks and indoctrinate schoolchildren with homo-tranny propaganda, among other communistic outrages. But Brazil is an inherently conservative society, and the backlash against this sort of social engineering led the rise of Bolsonaro.

Bolsonaro seems like the real deal, like a cross between Trump and Rody Duterte. Expect thousands of criminals to be mercilessly gunned down by heavily militarized police forces with his full support. And fags, feminists and leftist scum in general will be getting short shrift from “Mito” (the legend). It’s gonna be f***in awesome!

=====

540608a82974b88e04db5b025d2cc49394636416.jpeg

An article all about people posting photos on the internet about guns at the polls.

Maybe they should post the photos instead of just talking about them.

Good article but I want to see the the photos.

However, when I read Playboy - I just read the articles.
Lol.

The pic in the article looks like FS line on Black Friday.

breitbarts mobile site sucks, gave up after the window kept blipping 48 times

Back
Top Bottom