1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

BREAKING! Fox News Confirms Hillary Staged Benghazi To Ship Guns To Al Qaeda And Syria

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Reptile, May 17, 2018.

1. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Boris, The5thDentist and SKumar like this.

2. cams

cams NES Member

Even if partly true, I’d give it at least 3 yrs of special counsels, congressional hearings and every other type of government BS before we even know one tenth of the truth about that wretched hag.

If no one was looking I would totally push her rotten evil soul down 6 flights of stairs, then use a wiffle ball bat to beat her senseless just so it takes longer.

dustoff22 and Bfatz like this.
  3. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

Well now I can see why the Benghazi rescuers were in so much trouble for helping Ambassador Stevens.
    She wanted him dead.
    They were all pawns in her scheme.
    This infowars story is going viral!

4. cams

cams NES Member

Nothing on InfoWars gets me too excited. It’s like the rights CNN.

I’d like to hope they finally have something she can’t dodge, buy or kill her way out of, but I’m still skeptical on this one.

5. cams

cams NES Member

Tried to watch the video, I can’t listen to that idiot for more than a minute. There’s not a peep of this on the Fox News app either.

endus and DPR like this.
  6. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

7. Squib308

Squib308 NES Member

I am slightly ashamed to admit that I always agree with this goofball

8. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

From 2013:
    Breaking: Whistleblower Reveals U.S. State Dept. Ships Arms Directly to al-Qaeda
    A former CIA gun runner revealed that the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in order to cover up the U.S. State Department’s direct arm shipments to al-Qaeda.

9. cams

cams NES Member

It’s not really breaking if it’s from 5 yrs ago is it?

Believe me I’d love it to be true and actually new breaking news, but that doesn’t appear to be the case, this story gives me zero lift in my happy place.

I’ll still follow and keep my fingers crossed though.

10. Fixxah

Fixxah NES Member

Her turn for Arkancide.

11. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

there is only ONE problem with this story...

[​IMG]

she has about TEN of these cards still left.....

SKumar and Brewer like this.
  12. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

Her Freudian slip of "what difference at this point does it make"? was very telling. She knew exactly what was happening in Benghazi and why, because she was orchestrating the entire thing.

Frizzle Fry likes this.
  13. fitzknny

fitzknny NES Member

Maybe that wasn't a back brace "cankles" was wearing lately ,might be an armored vest ? ? . . . . . CIAacide ??

14. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

You do know that a lot of the clothing if not most, worn by politicians is Kevlar right? Ever notice the Mao suits she always wears?
    That's an easy style to cut and sew, no fancy small pieces just large coverage areas.

15. kalash

kalash NES Member

Is there a source that's not InfoWars?

Kevin_NH, SailingNut, drgrant and 3 others like this.
  16. FPrice

FPrice Retired Zoomie NES Member

Why do we even bother posting this stuff?

Hilary has some sort of magical "get out of trouble" card which insures that she will never be indicted, let alone convicted of anything!

17. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

Yes, it's called "everyone in DC has enough skeletons in their closets to fill a large cemetery and everyone's toes are connected to the ass they might have to kiss tomorrow to remain outside prison walls"..... and some actually like living so they keep their mouths shut and their eyes blind to major corruption.

If there is any justice in this world, eventually her luck will run out and she will die in in a federal prison cell.

xjma99 likes this.
  18. kmanick

kmanick NES Member

I heard this rumor years ago when it went down. I'd love to see her hang for this if true (which I think it is)

19. Horrible

Horrible NES Member

+1. Not seeing this anywhere

20. Uzi2

Uzi2 NES Member

InfoWars is far from being the "right's CNN".

I don't know how long you have listened to it, but I have off and on since the very first broadcast and I have yet to hear any story reported on InfoWars that hasn't eventually been proven to be true.....even if it took a couple of years to come out in the lame stream media.
    Lots of people don't like Alex Jones' delivery style and are always quick to murder the messenger. I particularly don't like how he constantLy interrupts callers and guests on his show, but it's his show and he can do that if he wants.
    There is a very good reason why the left and the lame stream corporate media attack him at every opportunity.......he is not beholding to anyone and is not bought and paid for as CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, MSNBC, PBS and NPR are.

He is an independent and they can't stand to have someone like that disrupting the party line of bullshit that they spew, 24/7/365.....over and over and over again with their political agenda driven propaganda cycles.

Remember Hillary's comment "it's a vast right wing conspiracy"???? It was no such thing, it was the truth, brought to light with mountains of irrefutable evidence and it became so large that eventually the issues involved couldn't be suppressed by the news media anymore.

Not placing you in the category, but Only single digit IQ people believe anything that is broadcast by corporate controlled media anymore and that is the reason why so many independent news outlets have sprung up in the past twenty years.
    This whole thing was exposed back in the 1980's and it has played out just as it was predicted.....the federal government is corrupt to the very core.

Duxprep, The5thDentist and Horrible like this.
  21. Matt-CZ

Matt-CZ

whoa man, don't get crazy now. ;)

cams likes this.
  22. enbloc

enbloc NES Member

BOMBSHELL!!!

[​IMG]

Duxprep, xjma99, dustoff22 and 2 others like this.
  23. BaldAssCat

BaldAssCat NES Member

Not sure if this was meant as a play on words or just a reset for the eyes and mind after the Hillary pics and talk. Works either way I guess.

xjma99 and enbloc like this.
  24. edmorseiii

edmorseiii Navy Veteran NES Member

Is there a source that is not GFMelons.com? I never trust their stories.

25. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA NES Member

I would venture to guess you have an average mind that "forgets" things that don't line up with your belief system. (What I mean is that this is a common trait of humans. One of the dozen biases we have built-in to our brains.)

Focus on truth. Keep an accurate scorecard. Then and ONLY then can you determine if you should rely on Infowars. Like, if you read this article, it's a blurb that a guy said that he gave trucks to some dudes in exchange for protection. Nothing about Hillary. Nothing about Benghazi.

cams and endus like this.
  26. endus

endus NES Member

LOL.

The Fox story, while hardly surprising, has nothing to do with Hillary or Bhengazi nor does it implicate the U.S. in directly providing weapons to Al Quaeda in any way.

Nothing in the Fox story will stop us from continuing to f*** up in Syria. Our government exists almost solely to funnel money to defense contractors. Anything that gets in the way of defense spending gets steamrolled.

27. cams

cams NES Member

I’ve been around the block for a couple decades, OCONUS and CONUS, so yes I understand gov corruption pretty well and media bias’, I don’t follow anybody blindly at my age. It is my opinion that this guy makes his money off of fear mongering and pushing half truths or even self inflated instincts that he or others believe as whole truths, he is the rights version of liberal insanity and pushing fear to gather followers which equates to more money in his pocket. In fact I don’t even believe that he believes half the sh*t he pushes out to the masses hiding in their basements waiting for black helicopters to come for them.

We all as humans form our beliefs from our personal experiences.

28. W.E.C

W.E.C NES Member

I didn’t see nothing, didn’t hear nothing either.

cams likes this.
  29. tuna

tuna NES Member

What if Trump has people investigating all these traitors, and NOT shooting their mouths off to the press every day? Wouldn't it be wonderful if the entire swamp was frog marched out and a couple terabytes of data were produced that sealed their conviction?

I dream....

BlueOwl, xjma99 and cams like this.
  30. SailingNut

SailingNut

I’ve got one for ya..... PIZZAGATE! InfoWars is not a news source.

Matt-CZ, M1911 and cams like this.