• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

breaking news not yet reported

In East Hartford Ct this morning, an East Hartford police officer committed suicide in the police station. You won't see this in the news yet but I'm sure its just a matter of time.

The prior weekend the husband of my sister's friend also ended his life. He was a Boston police officer and left his wife and three children. RIP Kenneth.

It's a damn tough job...

At least the anti's can't use it to say see, more gun violence. That would require disarmament of the police next. The bad part is it will go toward the total people killed with a gun that they use.

at least he didn't decide to take out a dozen people first

Do you think it would have been reported if he opened up with some of the toys that they get from taxpayers money, and I wonder if then the anti's would call for more private gun control cause of it.

Charles.

This is sad.... I think these guys have a lot of pressure on them and the pols don't make it easy with the laws that they keep on passing.

Back
Top Bottom