****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

Yup. In the 2011 -2013 era the company I worked for replaced water mains on multiple streets in Winthrop. Getting around in a fully loaded tri-axle dump all day wasn't my idea of fun, narrow hilly streets with parking on one or both sides many times.
Winthrop is a bitch to get around in and prob one of the last places Id want to have to avoid LE in. Basically a maze surrounded by water with only a few ways out.

I’m just trying to do my own digging cuz this case makes absolutely zero sense to me
Yeah, I'm not shitting on you or NES in general, just saying it's kind of a little microcosm of the media where things get thrown out there often while the situation is still happening. I do it too.

Now that the dust has settled, I'm going with mental illness and/or drugs. We need to bring back asylums. The crime rate would drop precipitously

Both victims were black and perp apparently passed by multiple white bystanders and did not attempt to harm them. I’d be shocked if this won’t national headline news this week and part of the push to disarm America.

D6BC5CEB-EBD5-4C23-BA6A-6FC519DB1901.jpeg

I'm prepared to believe the kid was a racist.

Let's say that once he saw black people he shot them and left the white people alone. Sure, whatever. But it's not like he "targeted" them: he was limping away from a truck accident, and they happened to be there... Unless Rollins is claiming he knew there were two black people out on Shirley Street and turned the truck to go get them?

I'm not sure what she's alleging. Nor am I sure what they're "investigating" or why, since the perp is room temperature.

I'm prepared to believe the kid was a racist.

Let's say that once he saw black people he shot them and left the white people alone. Sure, whatever. But it's not like he "targeted" them: he was limping away from a truck accident, and they happened to be there... Unless Rollins is claiming he knew there were two black people out on Shirley Street and turned the truck to go get them?

I'm not sure what she's alleging. Nor am I sure what they're "investigating" or why, since the perp is room temperature.
Thats kind of my thinking when I said Winthrop isnt exactly a target rich environment for White supremacists. (~95% White and <2% black)

If I were to lose it, run out of the house with no shoes, steal a truck with the idea of killing blacks, in a town like Winthrop I may be driving around for quite a while. Things go sideways, I crash the truck, get out and there just happens to be not one, but two blacks in the immediate vicinity. What are the odds? It isnt like theres a black neighborhood in that town.

I almost dont know what to say about this that doesnt involve massive amounts of tinfoil, rogue 3 letter agencies and references to Project MK Ultra. Nut case loses it for whatever reason, stumbles across not one but two needles in a haystack, shoots them both and then gets shot by the cops. Less than 24 hours later, black female, leftist, Soros funded D.A. has a racially charged motive neatly wrapped up with a bow and no suspect alive to make a statement otherwise.

Unfortunately for Winthrop, a literal handful of well placed protestors could pretty much shut the entire town down.

This is not the retired trooper I know in Winthrop, but after seeing this photo, Trooper Green is also someone I have done tows for in the past.
I haven't seen him in years, but I do remember him.
Unlike local PD's, where you deal with the same PO's for decades, Troopers get shuffled around a lot.
I may see the same ones on a regular basis for a year or two, then they get transferred to another barracks or troop, then I don't see them again.
Most of the Troopers I've met over the years have been decent guys, I have run into a few dickheads, but the vast majority are good guys.
Trooper Green was absolutely one of the good ones.

RIP

[angry]

Thats kind of my thinking when I said Winthrop isnt exactly a target rich environment for White supremacists. (~95% White and <2% black)

If I were to lose it, run out of the house with no shoes, steal a truck with the idea of killing blacks, in a town like Winthrop I may be driving around for quite a while. Things go sideways, I crash the truck, get out and there just happens to be not one, but two blacks in the immediate vicinity. What are the odds? It isnt like theres a black neighborhood in that town.

I almost dont know what to say about this that doesnt involve massive amounts of tinfoil, rogue 3 letter agencies and references to Project MK Ultra. Nut case loses it for whatever reason, stumbles across not one but two needles in a haystack, shoots them both and then gets shot by the cops. Less than 24 hours later, black female, leftist, Soros funded D.A. has a racially charged motive neatly wrapped up with a bow and no suspect alive to make a statement otherwise.

Unfortunately for Winthrop, a literal handful of well placed protestors could pretty much shut the entire town down.

Yes, an odd series of coinkeedinks. The locals must be PISSED.

It is generally not a town that enjoys airing its dirty laundry.

Protesters inbound? It was only a matter of time before Boston got its own taste of Portland Oregon....

Back
Top Bottom