• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

****Breakjng**** Multiple People Shot in Winthrop MA

It's nothing to do with heritage (I have all the same) and entirely about practice. If you open your stance and hips, it'll be easier.
Larry_Craig_official_portrait_(squared).jpg

LOL trying to squat on my heels. Literally cant even do it. (Russian, Polish, and Irish heritage fwiw)

It takes some time. You need to thrust your ass out on the way down. That way your weight stays back. Quad flexibility is paramount. But eventually you're just. . . hanging by your feet.

My only issue personally is that once you get below a certain point, your back starts moving in the wrong direction. You can lose the arch of your back and cause bad lower back problems.

I recall years ago I was over a buddy's house. His son was about 3 at the time. He could Slavic Squat with his legs pretty much closed together. Because he was so little, his head was a good counterbalance to his ass that was almost on the ground and should have tipped him over. LOL

so what kind of books were in that back pack? I know it takes time to do the expertise to rule that "loaded clips" were for a glock, but book titles should be easy to just spell out. Mein Campf by Bernie Sanders? Also, looks like he needed to fill prescription on his way to mass murder.

I recall years ago I was over a buddy's house. His son was about 3 at the time. He could Slavic Squat with his legs pretty much closed together. Because he was so little, his head was a good counterbalance to his ass that was almost on the ground and should have tipped him over. LOL
(Perchance the kid wasn't named Brett, was he? [shocked])

so what kind of books were in that back pack? I know it takes time to do the expertise to rule that "loaded clips" were for a glock, but book titles should be easy to just spell out. Mein Campf by Bernie Sanders? Also, looks like he needed to fill prescription on his way to mass murder.

Dangerous books, man. A pocket Constitution, signed by Ron Paul, just like the one I have.

That, and the funerals have happened. And the victims’ families, to their credit, aren’t getting on the Hate Crime Train and calling for Justice.

All that’s left is an investigation, and that makes a boring series of articles. There’ll be more once it’s completed, or if the wife calls the press.

That, and the funerals have happened. And the victims’ families, to their credit, aren’t getting on the Hate Crime Train and calling for Justice.

All that’s left is an investigation, and that makes a boring series of articles. There’ll be more once it’s completed, or if the wife calls the press.
Pretty much this. It never snowballed into a full blown circus. Plus they were likely Bernie Bro's, so cant have normies knowing that non-Trumpsters are misbehaving in this way.

Just caught the tail of the "slavic squat" thing. Is that like the Vietnamese, who sit on their heels to cook and do dishes? I think it would dislocate my fake hip or maybe give me varicose veins or just prevent me from getting back up again. WTF does this have to do with a car accident and a shooting?

Just caught the tail of the "slavic squat" thing. Is that like the Vietnamese, who sit on their heels to cook and do dishes? I think it would dislocate my fake hip or maybe give me varicose veins or just prevent me from getting back up again. WTF does this have to do with a car accident and a shooting?
LOL, I forget but its funny you mention that because growing up I knew it as an Asian thing years before I heard it connected to Eastern Europe

I'm not sure how, probably because I was busy, and traveling last week, but I didnt hear about this until this past weekend when my father told me about it. He grew up with the Greens. Dont remember if it was the trooper, or his brother that my dad grew up with. Crazy shit....Winthrop is definitely not what it was when I lived there as a kid.

I'm not sure how, probably because I was busy, and traveling last week, but I didnt hear about this until this past weekend when my father told me about it. He grew up with the Greens. Dont remember if it was the trooper, or his brother that my dad grew up with. Crazy shit....Winthrop is definitely not what it was when I lived there as a kid.
It’s the Bernie Bros. Everyone needs to know where they live in their neighborhood. Most likely to turn violent. Most likely to be AntiFA, etc.

And any high-dollar Democrat donor.

It’s the Bernie Bros. Everyone needs to know where they live in their neighborhood. Most likely to turn violent. Most likely to be AntiFA, etc.

And any high-dollar Democrat donor.
Yep, no doubt. Luckily, there arent any that fit the Antifa mold in my neighborhood.....except my stupid ass stepdaughter [banghead]

Last week's edition of the Winthrop Transcript has a lot of information, including excerpts from the shooter's notebooks... allegedly. And the interesting detail that the shooter, after he crashed the truck but before he shot the first victim, tried to jack a passing car. Driver kicked him out.

Included in there is a repeat of my speculation that he was headed for the synagogue (they don't seem to know for sure) and, elsewhere, confirmation of the police shooter's identity. He was who I'd heard he was.

I'm not familiar with the source because I tend not to look for sites that glorify police officers, but if you read through the propaganda this is a pretty succinct explanation of what happened. It agrees with the locals I've spoken with.

This atrocity dropped out of the headlines quickly.
Why though?

Nathan Allen had flown completely under the radar before the event. Outwardly he appeared stable, achieving a Ph.D. in physical therapy and even marrying recently. However, the investigation revealed that he had been self-radicalized. In his book he called “The Allen Diaries,” his writings spewed forth his hatred for people of color as well as for people of the Jewish faith. In this book, which was adorned with swastikas, he also diminished women and concluded, “Men have to kill things.” Nathan Allen had no criminal record up to the day his hate consumed his reason and he set off on this deliberate murder rampage.

Goodwin speculated that Allen stole the largest truck he could find, armed himself with not only the 45 caliber semi-automatic but also a 9 mm semi-automatic, with the intention of driving to and into a Jewish synagogue to open fire on the congregation. Goodwin felt the crash was not a deliberate act but caused by his inability to control such a large truck.

I think it faded because the perp died and the wife cooperated fully. There was nobody on his/her side interested in keeping the story alive. Usually, these stories persist because defense attorneys make them persist. And it's a close-mouthed community anyway: the Winthropians don't make big press waves, as a rule.

Plus, we were pulling out of Bagram and the president of Haiti got blown away around that time. The news cycle grinds on...

I think it faded because the perp died and the wife cooperated fully. There was nobody on his/her side interested in keeping the story alive. Usually, these stories persist because defense attorneys make them persist. And it's a close-mouthed community anyway: the Winthropians don't make big press waves, as a rule.

Plus, we were pulling out of Bagram and the president of Haiti got blown away around that time. The news cycle grinds on...
Openly racist white guy guns down 2 blacks in an almost exclusively White community. Thats the Lefts dream headline. It FINALLY happened. He and his wife were also Leftists. This is the only reason this was buried.
-The average American has no idea what a Bagram is
-No one cares about a 4th world hellhole president getting offed.
-Locals have no control over whether the media runs with a story or not and neither do attorneys. They can try to make noise and the media can choose to ignore them or if they cant, paint them as unhinged, racist or whatever else they choose.

The only reason for the lack of media follow-through that makes sense to me is their political affiliation was left of center and too easy to verify. Every other aspect of this was the Left's perfect scenario. I cant recall where but there was another shooting where people later posted a pic of the shooters fridge with Obama stickers/magnets on it and that died out as well.

Back
Top Bottom