Breonna Taylor killed in her home by police home invasion?

Kentucky AG: Breonna Taylor files to be released on Friday
Judge grants two-day delay to release of grand jury proceedings in case that has sparked protests across the US.

The release of secret grand jury proceedings in Breonna Taylor’s killing by police will be delayed until Friday, according to the Kentucky attorney general’s office.

Daniel Cameron’s office filed a motion Wednesday asking a court in Louisville for a week’s delay to allow the names of witnesses and their personal information, including addresses and phone numbers, to be redacted.

Cameron’s office said a judge granted a shorter delay, saying the material should be made public Friday. The audio recordings were originally supposed to be released Wednesday.

Cameron’s office sought the delay “in the interest of protection of witnesses, and in particular private citizens named in the recordings,” according to the filing. The recordings are 20 hours long.

Taylor, a 26-year-old Black woman, was shot dead in her home in Louisville by police who were executing a warrant in March.

The grand jury decided this month not to charge any of the police officers involved with her death; instead, one officer was charged with shooting into a neighbouring home.

Cop shot by Breonna Taylor's boyfriend during raid slams Louisville officials for letting public believe her death was like George Floyd's for months and says their silence was 'excruciating'
  • Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly is speaking out for the first time since Breonna Taylor's death on March 13 in Louisville, Kentucky
  • He was one of the three officers who opened fire when they entered her home in an attempted drug raid where she died after she was shot multiple times
  • 'This is not relatable to George Floyd...It’s not a race thing like people want to try to make it to be' he said an interview with ABC News and The Courier Journal
  • Mattingly said her death was a tragedy but denies it is an example of police brutality against black people
  • He said that police officials and Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer's office could have mitigated the outrage if they spoke out saying, 'It's been excruciating'
  • No officers have been charged in Taylor's death, sparking national outrage

In a statement to CNN, Walker's attorney, Steven Romines, said there are "deep-seeded failures within the Louisville Metro Police Department" ...​
CNN[rolleyes]
No other ink-stained wretches would have the cache to
write, edit, and publish a "quote" like that.
(^ Note "scare quotes").

He shot a cop and got her killed when they returned fire, but he's a victim now?
Maybe the judge is sending a message about kinetic warrant service.

This is how bizarre the world we live in is. As was said earlier. He is a dope dealer. Gets into a shoot out with police gets his girlfriend killed. No charges against him and the police dept gets trashed for having "deep seeded failures" Wow. Just wow.

This is how bizarre the world we live in is. As was said earlier. He is a dope dealer. Gets into a shoot out with police gets his girlfriend killed. No charges against him and the police dept gets trashed for having "deep seeded failures" Wow. Just wow.
Lol. He was the dope dealer? Yeah?

Maybe before posting you shoukd read what happened since THE WOMAN was one police were there to get for handling the money from her FORMER boyfriend.

Trigger discipline: after being met with overwhelming force and finally learning the armed intruders were not intruders but in fact police, the boyfriend did not continue engaging in the shootout and took cover in place and was no longer a threat. Breonna was caught in an unfortunate crossfire. If he was in any way engaged in nefarious activity he would have continued to engage and resist arrest and probably would have been killed. There’s something to say for the fact that he realized what was going on and didn’t engage further. It’s a messed up situation but that’s my take on it.

Dope dealers starting shootouts with police, if they survive, don't ever not get prosecuted. So maybe your understanding of the situation is incorrect.

GMdC1hm.jpg

Thanks for announcing to the world that you don't know a single fact about this case.

In a statement to CNN, Walker's attorney, Steven Romines, said there are "deep-seeded failures within the Louisville Metro Police Department" ...​
CNN[rolleyes]
No other ink-stained wretches would have the cache to
write, edit, and publish a "quote" like that.
(^ Note "scare quotes").

Huh. I always thought the term was "deep-seated."

Actually, I still think it is. CNN is a bunch of morons, unless they were quoting the judge, who would then be the moron. I bet they "hone in on" stuff, too. And "nip things in the butt."

Idiots.

Actually, I still think it is. CNN is a bunch of morons, unless they were quoting the judge, who would then be the moron. I bet they "hone in on" stuff, too. And "nip things in the butt."

Idiots.
Well thanks. I guess I'm an idiot as I had no idea it was actually "home" and not "hone". 😥

Edit: Yup, definitely an idiot as I'm well aware of what a "homing beacon" is yet somehow this eluded me.

Last edited:
Dope dealers starting shootouts with police, if they survive, don't ever not get prosecuted.
In general; and quite possibly an explanation for this case.

I can't point to any "Defund The Police" 1st world <bleep>hole US cities
that have gone so far as to broom actual first-blood gunfire at cops,
because Defund The Police.
(Thin Blue-Liners: hold on a moment).
But I won't be surprised if it's coming to some 1st world <bleep>hole US cities
over the next 2-4 years.

(TBLers: now feel free to list the examples that I'm just not thinking of at this hour).

Actually, I still think it is.
Indeed it is.

CNN is a bunch of morons, unless they were quoting the judge, who would then be the moron. I bet they "hone in on" stuff, too. And "nip things in the butt."
You had me at "CNN is a bunch of morons".

Judge could have screwed up,
but my money's on the MSM.

Well thanks. I guess I'm an idiot as I had no idea it was actually "home" and not "hone". 😥
Nah, your best chance of realizing that something's wrong wit dat is to see it in print.
Because it's pronunciation, it's more subtle than whinges like "I couldn't care less".

SO many people make that mistake. It's almost not even a mistake anymore.

This is how English changes. Lol.
Not to mention that in actual Jolly Old England
they're so busy banning knives,
no one even knows what "honing" means any more.

Last edited:
He shot a cop and got her killed when they returned fire, but he's a victim now?
He shot a cop who broke down the door to his house in the middle of the night. It is entirely reasonable to believe that he didn't know it was the cops. For all intents and purposes, he was just defending his home against home invaders.

He shot a cop who broke down the door to his house in the middle of the night. It is entirely reasonable to believe that he didn't know it was the cops. For all intents and purposes, he was just defending his home against home invaders.
not to mention, the neighbors corroborated that they had no idea it was the police either.

Back
Top Bottom