• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Broadside with Jim B.

I really loathe John Rosenthal. He said "Kids between 0 and 19; 8 kids died today". He also mentioned that they invited GOAL but they didn't send anyone. Just wondering if that is true. Then he throws in that I am licensed gun owner and 2nd Amendment supporter. Has anyone ever seen this guy at the range? He also said that the NRA owns the Republican Party! [laugh]

One thing that he said positive is that (paraphrasing) that the guns laws have no chance of passing in congress.

I happened to hear him on WRKO last week and changed the station when I he mentioned "ammunition magazine clips".

704479_fenway_09022010.jpg

Someone put him on the list

I've written hundreds, if not thousands of words about this guy. He's hardly worth the effort anymore. He knows he can go on Boston talk radio and be treated like some kind for all-knowing expert on guns, and he knows no one will call him out for his lies and distortions.

And, yeah, he always prefaces his BS session with "Look, I'm a gun owner."

Gee, a wealthy real estate developer in Boston can get a gun license. I'm shocked. Of course, no one asks him if it would be as easy for a single mom living on food stamps in Mattapan to get one as it was for him.

If I had a nickel for every time he pulled that meaningless "firearms fatality rate" statistic out of his backside, I'd have enough dough to get a Tommy Gun and a lifetime supply of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom