• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brookline Doctor Busted With Gun & Hooker

The problem is some choose to live in a world of theory, not reality - as in "The 2A is my carry permit"; "my income is not wages according to the law"; "bearing an arm is not carrying it". These may feel good to say and rally a few who do not know how the system actually works, but accomplish nothing. The most egregious example I have seen in a long time is not something here on NES but rather Pelosi and Schumer announce they "will not accept a not guilty verdict on the impeachment" unless the hearings are run their way.

I suppose I could declare I do not accept the Draper v. Healy verdict since the court would not even allow testimony on the effectiveness of the Glock LCI (summary judgement for AG, all AG arguments summarily accepted as fact, all Comm2a judgement summarily rejected as invalid) but that would not change anything. Neither do arguments no court or law enforcement agency will accept. A friend did "not accept" the judgment of the NY traffic fine system, so now that ticket for a couple of hundred at most is costing him a grand; a lot of aggravation; and weeks with a suspended license. So what does "not accepting" a judgement accomplish? Exactlly nothing.

Last edited:
In one deft move the hooker grabs the needle from him, expertly places it in her femoral artery and gives him back the blood sample.
A transplant surgeon told me the patients that do the best job at handling home hemodialysis are the drug addicts because they tend to have excellent technique with the bloodline needles.

The problem is some choose to live in a world of theory, not reality - as in "The 2A is my carry permit"; "my income is not wages according to the law"; "bearing an arm is not carrying it". These may feel good to say and rally a few who do not know how the system actually works, but accomplish nothing. The most egregious example I have seen in a long time is not something here on NES but rather Pelosi and Schumer announce they "will not accept a not guilty verdict on the impeachment" unless the hearings are run that way.

I suppose I could declare I do not accept the Draper v. Healy verdict since the court would not even allow testimony on the effectiveness of the Glock LCI (summary judgement for AG, all AG arguments summarily accepted as fact, all Comm2a judgement summarily rejected as invalid) but that would not change anything. Neither do arguments no court of law enforcement agency will accept. A friend did "not accept" the judgment of the NY traffic fine system, so now that ticket for a couple of hundred at most is costing him a grand; a lot of aggravation; and weeks with a suspended license. So what does "not accepting" a judgement accomplish? Exactlly nothing.

It all comes down to which side is willing to use the most elevated level of force.

Well I know I feel safer knowing someone was stopped for having one more round of ammo over 10 and from having sex. Close call, imagine the carnage that could have ensued. Terrifying knowing this guy could have made it home relaxed and tucked that 15? round mag away for the night, whew!

The problem is some choose to live in a world of theory, not reality - as in "The 2A is my carry permit"; "my income is not wages according to the law"; "bearing an arm is not carrying it".

It would appear the good doctor is living in this world, in reality. It all depends on how far and how hard you are willing to fight for what you believe. He’s clearly not a rollover. And what he’s doing isn’t just theory.

Sounds like he’s been arrested four times and been tried and convicted zero times. So are you sure about that one?
He got good deals, but none were wins based on things like bearing vs. carrying. And those so-called "wins" helped get him court certified as a 'dangerous person' (yeah, danger of committing a paperwork violation). It also appears to have earned him a suspension of medical licenses in many states, most likely for dissidence rather than bad medicine.

Very likely a good doc though.

Last edited:
"Just theory," So they say!

Here guys, take a look at some results.

As a scientist, I call them "data points," which is no longer "just theory:"

1) The Lost Horizons Bulletin Board -- Shows thousands of people getting their fraudulently withheld earnings returned to them it full.

2) My 2016, 2017 and 2018 federal income tax returns. How many radiologist do you know who makes $ZERO on their tax returns?

3) In 2016, when I cashed out of my children's education savings plan from my time in the Army, I erroneously paid them $498. A few months later, I get a check back from the US Treasury, for $501.34, returning all my money + interest (you can clearly see it at the bottom of the check). What's even more interesting is the fact that I earned "regular doctor pay" for that whole year, which is unreportable, and therefore ZERO.

My friends -- Theory... Theology... Theos... what do you think they all have in common? the Greek word θεός , which means God!

Just like the body is ruled by the mind, "theory" is how the machinery of civilization works.

If you have the right theory, God is on your side.

-- Dr. Kang Lu --

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.26.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.26.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.39.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.39.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.50.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.30.50.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.31.22.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.31.22.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.31.51.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 22.31.51.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 23
That's great.... so what happens when one of those people wins the shit lottery and gets indicted? I've never heard of someone actually beating the IRS in court. (at least not based on any of the sovereign citizen type theories. )

They suck at actually collecting revenue, so a page of people who ripped off the system (and didn't get flogged after doing it) doesn't surprise me at all. [rofl] Then every now and then
the IRS gets a wild hair up its ass and you get an ed and elaine brown deal.

-Mike

What’s funny, is now you’re the one talking theory! 😉

Lol people getting indicted for not paying taxes and going to prison isn't "theory", but fact. I would love to see a federal court transcript where some guy defeated the
feds with one of those tinfoiler tax schemes, I'd give the guy a round of applause.

BTW, I'm asking the question more from an academic POV btw, not casting judgement here, I want to make that clear. If some guy tells me he took home 250 large or something and didnt pay taxes on it, I'm not pulling a jingotard and grousing about people paying their fair share or any of that bullshit, because I know even if you didnt pay a dime in income taxes, there's still plenty of other taxes people end up paying, that they literally have no choice in. (built in taxes like tariffs, gas tax, meal tax, room tax, etc, on and on and on.... )

-Mike

Well it's all based on FRAUD -- just like the "license to carry," and "residential property" tax...

Please see Fake "Property Tax" in Massachusetts.

The question for us is how far are we willing to fight? So that our children may live according to the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

There isn't much more we can back down on anymore. America may be the last semi-free place on Earth, and there ain't nowhere else to run.

They're stealing 1/3 - 1/2 of the average American's pay, they've effectively taken our 2A and they are brainwashing our children in schools designed to be prisons for the mind. (I know, I was incarcerated for 25 years!)

But I've broken out, and I'm not taking this shit sitting down anymore!

I'm running and fight'n, buying bitcoin and not giving up!

Join me in the forest!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CshxydhPZh8&t=1s

That's great.... so what happens when one of those people wins the shit lottery and gets indicted? I've never heard of someone actually beating the IRS in court. (at least not based on any of the sovereign citizen type theories. )
The IRS imposes, and collects by force, a $500 penalty for "frivolous arguments", including "sovereign citizen" (though the point about that being oxymoronic is excellently put) and "wages are not income".

was the hooker hot?
On the top of page 3 the Doc mentioned that she was probably not guilty, so if his definition of not guilty is the same as NES's definition of not guilty, then yes, the hooker was hot.

Last edited:

Although Massachusetts authorities revoked the medical license of a gun-toting radiologist, the New Hampshire Board of Medicine has let him off with a reprimand and a $1,500 fine.
Earlier this month, the New Hampshire Board fined Dr. Kang Lu for providing false answers to the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine when it comes to firearm-possession charges filed against him in 2017 and 2019, the board announced in a document distributed Friday.
New Hampshire requires its physicians to abide by the laws and regulations of other states where they are licensed, and the New Hampshire board can take action against them if they do not.

Lu remains free to practice in New Hampshire. In a telephone interview, Lu said he has New Hampshire patients and his practices is mostly tele-radiology -- which involves reading x-rays and diagnosing ailments over the internet.
He stressed that the reprimand and fine have nothing to do with his practice of medicine.
The Iraqi war veteran said he is a professional and has never brought a gun to work as a radiologist in the United States.
"There were times I had a gun with patients (in the Army). I don't think that bothered anybody," Lu said.
He said he was an Army medic for 10 years.
"It's a constitutional right," Lu said about why he carries handguns. "In the civil rights movement, why do you think black people needed to sit at the front of the bus? It's a right. If you don't exercise that right it goes away."

The Massachusetts law that requires a license for one to conceal a firearm is "based on a twisting of words," he said.
According to the New Hampshire Board of Medicine, Lu appeared before the board at a tele-conference in July. Lu told the board he studies the law and has strong feelings about the constitution.
But he said he realizes that adhering to his principles prevents him from practicing medicine and he has decided to obey rules and laws, even though he interprets them differently.
He said he does not intend to do anything to lead to an arrest. He does not have a license to conceal and carry a weapon in Massachusetts.
According to news accounts, Lu was arrested in January 2019 and charged with carrying a firearm without a license, possession of a large-capacity firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition and had engaged on sexual conduct for a fee.
Lu said the charges were eventually dismissed.
Lu said he has a medical license in about 20 states, but that is a moving target. For example, the Florida board has fined him and asked him to take a course in law, the Montana board wants him to seek psychological counseling and the Alabama board is mulling what to do with him.
Lu's New Hampshire license gives an address of Crestview, Fla. Lu said the Florida address is for his practice address and he travels frequently.
Reached on a mobile phone, Lu did not want to say where he was presently. He said he has an address in southwestern New Hampshire but would not be more specific.

Not sure how I missed this thread in Jan, but it's outstanding! I run around on the FB MA gun groups and feel like sticking my head in an oven when I see how defeated so many MA citizens are, they could use a heavy does of what Dr. Lu is prescribing.

Good for him standing up for himself.

This is how insane gov regulation is. There shouldn't be state involvement with medical licensing and the idea a conviction for gun possession somehow negates your medical practice is complete, full retard insanity.

Back
Top Bottom