• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brophy's Fine Firearms

Tsmnek

NES Member
Great small shop in Middleboro , under Reedys Archery. Always has good inventory and prices. The owner and his wife are friendly and knowledgeable. Fair deals on consignment and very honest. Always seems to have ammunition. I have bought some fine guns from them at great prices and sold some on consignment for a family member, got me the best prices and worked hard to sell.

A lot of people have them, because of Maura . He has a lot of variety and always honest. I bought a Walther TPH from him for $500, try to find one for that, especially in Mass

My only experience with Brophy's was buying an Iver Johnson pocket .22 and I was very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I visited this shop today on a recommendation by another member. They had a Tippmann M4-22 Elite in stock.

It's a smaller shop, but their selection of ammo was surprisingly good. And if you're into air rifles, they have some I've never even seen before. Great selection. Also, the people there were great. Super nice and easy to deal with. Like you've known them for years.

I live nowhere near Middleborough and I'm hoping to escape to NH soon, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a minute.

Last edited:
Great small shop in Middleboro , under Reedys Archery. Always has good inventory and prices. The owner and his wife are friendly and knowledgeable. Fair deals on consignment and very honest. Always seems to have ammunition. I have bought some fine guns from them at great prices and sold some on consignment for a family member, got me the best prices and worked hard to sell.
Thank you very much. We try our best....and we are not so small anymore. In November we expanded and now are a little more than triple the size. Come on down and check it out!!! Still located in the Rear of Reedy's Achery.

Went to Reedy's Archery in Middleboro to have some work done on a Bow. Then downstairs to Brophy's. Picked up a Tippman Redline and five additional magazines all for the best prices around.
Thank you!!! We appreciate you sharing this!!! Look forward to seeing you again. Hope you have fun this spring with the new Tippman awesome guns.

I visited this shop today on a recommendation by another member. They had a Tippmann M4-22 Elite in stock.

It's a smaller shop, but their selection of ammo was surprisingly good. And if you're into air rifles, they have some I've never even seen before. Great selection. Also, the people there were great. Super nice and easy to deal with. Like you've known them for years.

I live nowhere near Middleborough and I'm hoping to escape to NH soon, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for a minute.
Thank you very much we appreciate each and every customer!!!

Thank you, we are also now carrying some minor fishing equipment like weights and hooks. And we offer special orders for fishing equipment and electronic gear.

Back
Top Bottom