Building an AR under Mass Compliancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad some of you are passionate about the issue, and your defiance of Healy whatever is noted and respected. I’m not a fan of 2A infringement any more than you are.

But to advocate to people on a public forum to defy the restrictions set forth on the Attorney Generals website is reckless and irresponsible. I know what you’re going to say, it’s not written in law, no one’s going to get prosecuted and never has been, it will get thrown out of court, etc etc etc. That may be the case and you may be willing to bear the risk, as little as you may perceive it to be, but not everyone is.

Especially you TPNES, as there is clearly and evidently a conflict of interest here. I love your for sale posts and find them hilarious and enjoy reading them and wish you the best of luck in your sales but this forum should provide reliable and objective information.

Having said that, I just finished my AR build yesterday on a preban colt lower. I sleep better at night knowing that there is 0% chance I will get in trouble because I tried to save a few hundred bucks.

200.gif

I’m glad some of you are passionate about the issue, and your defiance of Healy whatever is noted and respected. I’m not a fan of 2A infringement any more than you are.

But to advocate to people on a public forum to defy the restrictions set forth on the Attorney Generals website is reckless and irresponsible. I know what you’re going to say, it’s not written in law, no one’s going to get prosecuted and never has been, it will get thrown out of court, etc etc etc. That may be the case and you may be willing to bear the risk, as little as you may perceive it to be, but not everyone is.

Especially you TPNES, as there is clearly and evidently a conflict of interest here. I love your for sale posts and find them hilarious and enjoy reading them and wish you the best of luck in your sales but this forum should provide reliable and objective information.

Having said that, I just finished my AR build yesterday on a preban colt lower. I sleep better at night knowing that there is 0% chance I will get in trouble because I tried to save a few hundred bucks.

Everyone on here is an adult who can make their own decision after analyzing the information freely available as well as that which is provided for here. They are all big boys wearing big boy pants. I prefer to sleep better at night knowing I didn’t swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States to only later in life be a part of misunderstood/misguided naivety or at worst weak spineless group-think to convince others not to wear their big boy pants. Do what you want to do to sleep at night but dont project that insecurity into others.

side note: AGs do not write sign pass enforce or prosecute the law. That is all i said. Are attorney generals are infallible? Never misinterpret the law? Eric Holder and his successor show otherwise.

Edit: appreciate your words of praise, in terms of objective information, how is anything more objective than copy pasting the MGL as it is written directly from the AGs website? No one made someone purchase anything.

Last edited:
Mass Firearms School is selling Anderson lowers for $49 but you have to sign an affidavit stating you will only build it into a 22lr AR....

Seriously??

Damn. I might be looking at goofing off with an SBR at some point later this year. Just for a goof. Make my mASSified pistol sorta obsolete.

Everyone on here is an adult who can make their own decision after analyzing the information freely available as well as that which is provided for here. They are all big boys wearing big boy pants. I prefer to sleep better at night knowing I didn’t swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States to only later in life be a part of misunderstood/misguided name it’s or at worst weak spineless group-think to convince others not to wear their big boy pants. Do what you want to do to sleep at night but dont project that insecurity into others.

side note: AGs do not write sign pass enforce or prosecute the law. That is all i said. Are attorney generals are infallible? Never misinterpret the law? Eric Holder and his successor show otherwise.

That’s fair. Everyone can make their own decision at the end of the day given the information that’s available, but I couldn’t just sit idly by and let the narrative turn into “just f***ing build it, don’t worry bro” without the alternative viewpoint.

Seriously??

Damn. I might be looking at goofing off with an SBR at some point later this year. Just for a goof. Make my mASSified pistol sorta obsolete.
Yep. Though you may want to call first to see if they still have them in stock.
mods if this is not the appropriate place for this please delete...

after reading this thread I asked my staff to work out a $39 Anderson stripped lower sale...we are working on the details and will post the sale as soon as we get it confirmed...I believe our normal price for these is $49.
this week we will be updating our inventory on our website. If we have them they should be online. Massfirearms.com

I don’t believe we were able to get any for $39 though. That might be difficult at this point
will will sell whatever we can get our hands on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom