• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Built to Travel Colt 1911

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
A Colt Combat Commander in .45 built for travel. Bobbed Derr Precision grip safety, bobbed main spring housing in a small package. 25 LPI checkering for a good hand hold. Finished in tough IonBond satin black. Two matching Wilson mags with flat bottoms and a comfortable Exodus IWB holster of black cow trimmed with dyed alligator to accent the burl grips by Crystal at " A Woman's Touch" . This Colt is ready for the owner to but on some miles.

gJqRSA0.jpg

R1q8cQz.jpg

Drive safely my friends.

My favorite days on NES are those when you find a new project posted by Derr Precision. It is like Christmas.

I love this piece. And if it was mine, I wouldn't need a box because it would never leave my hip. Absolutely gorgeous and still a serious CCW.
Very, very nice.

What he said. ^^^

My favorite days on NES are those when you find a new project posted by Derr Precision. It is like Christmas.

I love this piece. And if it was mine, I wouldn't need a box because it would never leave my hip. Absolutely gorgeous and still a serious CCW.
Very, very nice.
Nah... To pretty to carry that's ment for the range.

Back
Top Bottom