Bullet lube group buy?

38ExtraSpecial

NES Member
Anyone want in?

40 sticks give us a 10 cent discount and 100 sticks gives us a 15 cent discount.

That may not seem like a lot but it’s about a 5% discount.

when you factor in the shipping savings it does help out.
Saving $10 on shipping spread out over 40 plus the 10 cent discount works to a 35 cent savings per stick.
14% savings

Again not a huge $$ deal but if a few of us wanted to stock up on lube it would at least pay for the shipping.
I’m good for 10-20 sticks

Potential Orders

Me -20
Caveman -20
MAC1911 -20
Artie ?

Last edited:
I was planning on purchasing the ingredients to make my own pan lube but if this happens, I would be interested in the getting either RC or BAC. I don't know how many sticks would equal a pound.

I was planning on purchasing the ingredients to make my own pan lube but if this happens, I would be interested in the getting either RC or BAC. I don't know how many sticks would equal a pound.
He also sells bulk blocks if you want to pan lube.
I made my own once. I’ve look at a lot of recipes too. I don’t think anything is going to smell as nice as the stuff he smells.
I guess 50/50 would smell good.

Made my own toilet rings, paraffin and 2-stroke oil - worked great, clean bored and never a spot of leading but smokes real bad.

I have a couple of sample lubes that I should try out but coated bullets are just easier to deal with.
If I had a .452 die for the sizer I'd try some lubed for the mp-452-200.

He also sells bulk blocks if you want to pan lube.
I made my own once. I’ve look at a lot of recipes too. I don’t think anything is going to smell as nice as the stuff he smells.
I guess 50/50 would smell good.
Im usually a cheap caster BUT the homemade lube was just not the way O want to save my money or spend my time. Figure all the money saved on lead over the years I can afford $20 or so worth of lube.
2500 lube works great for everything I use it for it does not stink and it does not smoke much .

Yes, I would be in for 2 of the Carnauba Red 1# Blocks. Not much and could do a 3rd pound if you need to meet a certain quantity. Thanks.
Got it. No special quantity at all.
I’ll work on an order this week and get all the details.

Made my own toilet rings, paraffin and 2-stroke oil - worked great, clean bored and never a spot of leading but smokes real bad.

I have a couple of sample lubes that I should try out but coated bullets are just easier to deal with.
If I had a .452 die for the sizer I'd try some lubed for the mp-452-200.

So that was YOU on the line at the CMP New England Games? [laugh] Seriously, I had to pause and wait for smoke to clear during a rapid fire stage. Though someone might be using a smokey powder but was told that it was likely to be lube that was causing that much smoke.

checking in on this. I didn’t want to miss something if I owe someone money for a product. I’m up in NH now so let me know what would work best for getting funds down to you and getting the sticks.

Back
Top Bottom