• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet Manufacturers Lead Times

I ordered from them last year , took months to get the delivery. I'll never order from them again.
Yeah last year was a shitshow. But they were up front with the delays on their homepage. I ordered a bunch in August 2020 and didn't receive them until like early november (14-16 weeks).

I get 15% off their bullet pricing so I'm fine if there is a delay. But less than a week to my door is damn good.

Yeah last year was a shitshow. But they were up front with the delays on their homepage. I ordered a bunch in August 2020 and didn't receive them until like early november (14-16 weeks).

I get 15% off their bullet pricing so I'm fine if there is a delay. But less than a week to my door is damn good.
I know they are upfront with the estimated shipping times ,but what really pissed me off was that they charged me as soon as I ordered and then I waited three months for the product. To each their own ,but I will not ever order from them again

I know they are upfront with the estimated shipping times ,but what really pissed me off was that they charged me as soon as I ordered and then I waited three months for the product. To each their own ,but I will not ever order from them again
Yeah that's a good point. It definitely would be nice if they didn't charge the CC until it ships.

Yeah that's a good point. It definitely would be nice if they didn't charge the CC until it ships.
They're not supposed to ,and honestly I wouldn't care if it was a week or two ,but to charge someone for something ,and not ship it for months is bullshit. They're using the customers funds to run the business months ahead.

Back
Top Bottom