• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buying advice on Radom Vis 35

I've been looking for a Radom Vis 35 and there is a couple that I'm potentially deciding between. Ideally, I'd like an early p35 type I Radom that is all matching. Unless I keep looking, which I very well may, the two I'm mainly looking at now are:

W prefix serial number all matching numbers with holster and extra non WWII mag

Vs

H serial number prefix (P35) with non matching frame and no extras.

They are both the same price. They are both in similar shape. So what it comes down to is either have matching numbers gun, but later variant non P35 plus a holster and extra mag or have the earlier P35, but not matching numbers and no extras.

Another thing that I don't like about the matching numbers gun is that some of the Nazi proofs are not super clear. I think if it wasn't for that I'd be more inclined to go with the matching numbers gun. I suppose having the extras should make up for it. And as far as the holster I'm not totally sure if it is an original WWII holster or not, which would certainly make a difference.

What do you guys think?

PS. Both are three lever types; I wouldn't buy one that wasn't

Last edited:
I've been looking for a Radom Vis 35 and there is a couple that I'm potentially deciding between. Ideally, I'd like an early p35 type I Radom that is all matching. Unless I keep looking, which I very well may, the two I'm mainly looking at now are:

W prefix serial number all matching numbers with holster and extra non WWII mag

Vs

H serial number prefix (P35) with non matching frame and no extras.

They are both the same price. They are both in similar shape. So what it comes down to is either have matching numbers gun, but later variant non P35 plus a holster and extra mag or have the earlier P35, but not matching numbers and no extras.

Another thing that I don't like about the matching numbers gun is that some of the Nazi proofs are not super clear. I think if it wasn't for that I'd be more inclined to go with the matching numbers gun. I suppose having the extras should make up for it. And as far as the holster I'm not totally sure if it is an original WWII holster or not, which would certainly make a difference.

What do you guys think?

PS. Both are three lever types; I wouldn't buy one that wasn't
Always buy the matching. You can pick up an original mag for 225-250. Non matching H has little value other than a shooter.

Back
Top Bottom