• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buying in NH and bringing through Mass to RI

Good morning,
Maybe I’m being a bit paranoid, but ... I see a few threads regarding firearms, but haven’t found anything regarding components and accessories. I might be purchasing, primers, powder, holster, maybe ammo, in NH and bringing back to RI. No stopping etc....
It seems like if I lock that stuff up in a case in the back of the SUV, I’m good.
In your opinion is that correct?

Thank you all

Keep it out of sight in the event you were to get pulled over and you should be good to go.

Mike,

FOPA as well as MA law allow transport of firearms through states where you can't legally possess to get to states where you can legally possess.

MA law allows transport through for ammunition, which would include both loaded ammunition and primers.

Though neither of these apply to magazines, I think common sense should apply. Put the mags in the back of the vehicle. Cover them if you don't have a cargo cover for the back of your SUV, make sure firearms are in locked cases, obey traffic laws, and don't stop more than you need to.

Don

Back
Top Bottom