• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

C&R FFL

dreppucci007

NES Member
Has anyone here gone through the C&R FFL process?...I'm sure at least a few of you have. How long does the process take and is it at all difficult? I've heard it's pretty easily approved. I just ordered the application packet from the ATF website.

A whole bunch of us have. Look up at the Sticky's in this forum and read the C&R one. If you do a search, you'll find lots more info. Read it all, come back and ask all the questions you want.

IIRC mine took about 2 months, but that was a couple years ago. There's a lot of info on C&R's in here. Spend some time reading them hun. You'll probably have all your questions answered.

They were answered, Lynne...thanks! I did a search, and for some reason didn't intially come up with much, but the links above gave me everything I needed.

I got my application packet in the mail today...Needless to say, I've already filled it out, written the check, and will get it out first thing tomorrow morning!

Got it today!

My god, I've only had my LTC for a little over a month, I have my first gun, am seriously considering my next one, already have a reloading setup in the basement, and I'm applying for a C&R. This is a disease, isn't it?

tele_mark said:
Got it today!

My god, I've only had my LTC for a little over a month, I have my first gun, am seriously considering my next one, already have a reloading setup in the basement, and I'm applying for a C&R. This is a disease, isn't it?

You're goddamn right it's a disease...The only prescription is more guns!

tele_mark said:
Got it today!

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Now you know where the term "gunnuts" came from.

(And no, there's no known cure [wink] )

My check was officially cashed yesterday!...Only a couple more weeks!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

tele_mark said:
dreppucci007 said:
tele_mark said:
My C&R arrived today! Now I guess I gotta make lots of copies and read lots of stuff.....

Congrats Mark...I'm still waiting [cry]

I'm sure it won't be long -- we've been in lock step right along.

I hope it won't be much longer...I'm looking to spend my tax return! [lol]

Outta curiousity, once I send in a copy of the FFL to MidwayUSA (once I get it!), what kind of ballpark discount am I going to be looking at?...or is there not a standard, and it differentiates between depending on the product? Also, does this discount apply for everything (i.e. Scopes, rings, bipods, etc.)?

Back
Top Bottom