C&R Question...

I am waiting for the packet for mine. I am just waiting to contact the NY office of the BATF to see if I need to have an interview. The jury is out on that, I have heard yay and nay on that. It kind of sucks though, in NY. Only good on long guns. I can not get a C and R handgun in NY, they still need to go through 01 FFL and be on a pistol license.

I am waiting for the packet for mine. I am just waiting to contact the NY office of the BATF to see if I need to have an interview. The jury is out on that, I have heard yay and nay on that. It kind of sucks though, in NY. Only good on long guns. I can not get a C and R handgun in NY, they still need to go through 01 FFL and be on a pistol license.

03, you don't need to contact BATF about any interview. If they want to interview you, they will notify you in their own due time (probably 3-6 months after you've applied, based on other's reporting their experiences).

03, you don't need to contact BATF about any interview. If they want to interview you, they will notify you in their own due time (probably 3-6 months after you've applied, based on other's reporting their experiences).

Back
Top Bottom