• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabelas ammo/powder thread

Last saturday the cabelas in Maine was pretty wiped out of powder. They only had a few rifle powders left, don't remember which (no Varget or IMR4895 or H4895).

I'm heading to the Cabelas in PA next weekend. I doubt it's of much help to most of you, but I can provide a status report. Last year I was somewhat shocked at how strong their inventory was considering the overall ammo situation at the time.

I'm heading to the Cabelas in PA next weekend. I doubt it's of much help to most of you, but I can provide a status report. Last year I was somewhat shocked at how strong their inventory was considering the overall ammo situation at the time.

Where in PA? I will be driving through NEPA to Philly area later in the month and was considering hitting up a few places - esp for powder...

Maine - no 22, lots of other stuff - some noted shortages in 308 quality ammo (Nosler Accubond - I bought the last 4) (1 RazorBack XT left - I bought 2)

Back
Top Bottom