• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cabela's free $25 gift card w/ NRA membership

Just a heads up. I just saw on the Cabela's sales fly an advertisement for a $25 gift card with NRA membership sign up or renewal. I'll be in the area tomorrow so I think I'll check it out. Im a GOAL member but not NRA as of yet. In light of the NRA's help with this most recent law suit I have been meaning to sign up. Now might be the perfect time.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1307154157/nra-membership

Or you could save cold hard cash and not support the guys who decline the use of their parking lot to stage the rolling rally.

If I read correctly, midway deal is $30 for one year.

Cabela's deal is $35 - $25 gift card = net membership cost of $10.

Cabela's essentially is paying 70% of the renewal price and you are complaining that they declined to essentially shut down their business for a day for a rally? And they do this NRA Day promotion at least twice a year. Pretty darn pro gun, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renewed this morning. Great deal. Even if you don't need to renew right now the time is tacked onto your existing membership. No brainer.

Renewal for 1 year is $40 in-store at Cabelas, and you will be handed a $25 gift card. Via NRA website/renewal letter you will pay $35 and get a "special gift". Via Midway USA you will pay $30 for the membership. No matter where you renew, you'll get your magazine subscription of choice.

Back
Top Bottom