Cabela's Gift Card Discount

Orion2k

NES Member
I got my new BJ's coupon book this week and noticed that they have a sale on Cabela's gift card 3-packs. They are $25 cards in a 3-pack for $75 face value but they're being advertised for $59.99. BJ's already offers a discount to members for buying gift card but they added an additional $12 off. You can even buy them online too. Go to BJS.com and search for Cabela's gift cards and it comes up. No limit either. The sale ends September 26 or until they run out.

Bass pro im just meh but cabelas has a pretty solid inventory especially ammo and reloading components. The gift card gig is a very good way to purchase at lower price.

Agreed but you can begin to see the bassification of cabelas. No more layaways, bayos removed from surplus sks apparently a policy cant sell them together - make sure you ask for one so you can install later.

Get 5 card sets and yugo m59/66 sks listed for 500 is close to 400 + tax out the door. Maybe less with their card promos.

Pretty good deal imo.

Can typically find the $100 gift cards on ebay for $80. I think this does come out to the same % off, but just means having to stand around while they scan more giftcards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom